Begin

JEONGYEON'S POV

"Uh..Babe? I'll just leave for a minute. " Jeongyeon said to Nayeon. They're on the middle of a group study but Jeongyeon is in the middle of something.

"Where are you going?" Nayeon asked.

"Just..somewhere, I'm going to pick up someone." I said.

"Who?" Nayeon asked looking at her straight in the eyes then started folding her arms causing Jeongyeon to be afraid of her. "Don't you tell me you're going to date someone?" She added.

"What?! No. You're the only girl I love. Okay?I'm just going to pick up someone, I'll text you when I already reached the place. And also treat you boba after this okay?" I said and kissed her on her forehead.

I left the others and went to the place where I'm going to pick up someone. After an hour I reached my destination. I looked at the building and sighed.
I just wore my black pants with my white sneakers on and also a oversized jacket with oversized white shirt with sleeves in it . The sleeves being visible to see but in just in the silhouette of my jacket. And also a bag.

"Here goes nothing..."

If you're wondering.. It's an psychiatrict hospital.

I took an elevator and went to the floor where I'm going to meet the person.

After some floors, I reached the 5th floor. I walked towards the corridor seeing no one but light across the floors from the buildings window. It's so quiet that you'll have the chills while walking . I reached the room and twisted the door knob.

"Hi...." I said.

I saw my little sister looking at the window. I approached her and looked at where she is looking .

"Wonderful day isn't?" I said. She's still not talking I guess..

"Ryujin?.." I called. "Ryujin-ah? Time to go home.."

If you're wondering why she's here. She's abused by her parents and almost killed by them. Suffered from chronic depression which resulted her in a deep thinking and bad behaviour. I took her to this hospital because my mother insisted to. Yes step sister. But I call her as my little sister since I want her to feel loved. When we decided to take care of her, she had that behaviour where she just stare at the blood that is flowing from a wound. Suddenly laughs, and acted like a psycho sometimes.

"It's been a long time ryujin...hope you're feeling good."

Suddenly the door opened revealing nayeon.

"Jeongyeon?"

"Nayeon?! What are you doing here?" I said and approached her.

"You didn't say that you're going to visit your little sister. " she said and approached ryujin.

As nayeon approached ryujin, my little sister suddenly smiled.

"I know you have a little sister. " she said. "I took care of her when you're not around or busy. "

"How?..."

"She saved me from ending my life. " Ryujin said sternly. Shifted her gaze to me. She still acts strangely.

"Hmm..uh well let's go?come on ryujin we're going to talk about a lot of things." Nayeon said.

After an hour, we reached my unit. I am now the owner of this unit since I work regularly and the salary is high. I bought this unit with two bedrooms because I chose it purposely, for ryujin. I took ryujin to her room and she went in. After that, I walked towards the kitchen seeing Nayeon prepare some snacks.