9.

I gazed at her for minute. But then I heard someone sanpping her fingers.

"Yah?Jiyeon-shi??" She said while snapping her fingers.

"Huh, what?"

"What do you mean 'what?'"

"You told me something..."

"Yeah and what is it?"

"You said you...love me."

"WHAT?!" ryujin said and laughed. And because of that she laughs like it's her first time laughing.  "I just told you awhile ago that I can get jealous but not to you, because I don't like you. HAHAHAH" she said and wiped the tears forming on her eyes.

"Maybe it's just the book I've read last night." I said making my way out of this awkward situation.

"You know..you're just tired. Go upstairs and sleep." She said and still laughing about it.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked in annoyance feeling my face getting red because of embarrasment.

"It's just funny.."

"Hmpk." I looked at her then went upstairs. After what happened. I covered myself with blanket and cried about it.

"Why am I crying?"I said to myself. "Yah pabo jiyeon, pabo" Then hit my head lightly 3 times. After that I felt my eyes getting heavier so I decide to sleep.

RYUJIN'S POV

"You said you...love me."

I kept on thinking and laughing about it. Then a memory of her replays. The moment she acted cute awhile ago and made me smile all of a sudden.
I stopped myself from smiling and scolded my self.

"You can't fall in love. Self first. "I said to myself.

I finished cooking food for us and called her to come down for dinner.

"JIYEON?" I shouted.

"LOSERRRR!!!!!" I shouted again.

"What?..why Isn't she coming here. "I said. Then I decided to go upstairs. I knocked on the door three times and saw no one in my room.

"Where the heck did she go again?" I said. Suddenly, the door to the bathroom opened revealing her only wrapped in towel.

"AHHHHHHH'" she shouted

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH" I also shouted in embarassment and covered my eyes.

"LEAAAAAVEE!!!"she said and I closed the door. I quickly went downstairs and cool myself down.

"Why did I shout?I'm a girl and she's also a girl. And she's wrapped in towel obviously..why..why did.. argh"I said to myself and lightly brushed my hair in frustration.

After 10 minutes she went downstairs.

"I'm sorry..I.." I said

"It's okay, you're a girl. There's no need to be embarassed about it. "She said and went to the kitchen. I looked at her walking forward with a confused face on mine. Then went to eat with her.

"It's kind of boring here." She said while eating.

"Hmm..what do you want to do then?"

She suddenly looked at me and stopped eating. " you're such a boring person. Since I'm your visitor, you should treat me with excitement. "

I looked at her in awe and laughed at it.

"Yah? You're just staying here because your parents left you. And you're the one who should treat me like that." I said and folded my arms.