11.

"It's just a joke, come back here"

I said as I look at her who's walking upstairs. After some minutes, I saw her all dressed up. I didn't bother to ask and just let her and her friend go and leave. I left alone and no one to talk to.

"She didn't even told me where she's going..."I mumbled. Then my phone rang, yeji's calling so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yow, You free? Let's go to the amusement park. " she said.

"Actually I.." I was about to say that I don't have the keys to the house, or the spare one. But found it on the top of the table. "Yeah I'm free." I said and got ready. I left the house all dressed up and waiting for yeji to come. After some minutes, she arrived and we drove off.

It took us an hour since the amusement park is about to open in an hour. After that we went in all excited.

"Waaaaah,I'm old for this but I still enjoy these kind of rides." She said as her eyes wandered around.

"Yeah, same."I answered . I still think of where does ryujin and lia went.

"Don't be so sad, this place supposed to hypen us up. Come on!" She said and pulled me towards the ferris wheel.

We hopped off the ride and went to another rides. After  three of those, we started to feel a little tired and hungry so we went to find a food to eat.

"Yah,this sweet corn is so delicious" she said while eating.

"Yeah, the food here so is so delish but too expensive for me. " I answered.

"Omo.." she mumbled.

"Why?"

She looked at some person where I really can't see.
She suddenly tapped me a lot of times making me shout in pain.

"Oh mian, is that ryujin?" She asked.

"Oh?where??"I said and tried to looked for her.

Suddenly she looked at me with a silly face.

"Where is she?" I asked and still looking for her.

"Already fell for her eh?" She said and laughed "i'm just kidding, she's not here."

"Yah. "I said and slapped her on her arms.

"That hurts..anyway..are you good?let's go for some bump car. "

"Maybe I'll just go for that."I said and pointed at the gun booth.

"Trying your skills eh?okay, go" she said. "I'll be there at  the bump car station" she added and headed there.

Because of excitement, I went to the booth I want and tried to aim for the little soldiers, 10 soldiers is equivalent for a big stuff toy and I want that Ice bear.
I aimed at the target but a little lacking in skills. I only hit 1 out of 10 but still didn't gave up. As I tried it for the third time, I only hit 4 to 5 soldiers and I felt a little grumpy about it. But then..

"One more.." the person beside me said. I looked at the person and it's ryujin. She took the toy gun and put it between my hands.

"Don't look at me look at the target." She said. Then I shifted gaze at the soldiers. "You should relax, your arms is getting too high, the gun has its recoil so the bullets go up, you should go down a little bit." She said and held my hand to guide it. "Now shoot."

After some shots, I took out all ten and the man who's incharge at the booth gave me the bear I want.

"Thankyouuuu~" I said to the man. I looked at the bear and hugged it.