10.

"What the actual fuck did I do to jiyeon?" I asked to myself. Then I saw myself naked. I ran towards the bathroom to take a shower. After that I wore a oversized shirt and pants and went downstairs.

I tried to keep my face in a serious way but my mind keeps repeating what I saw awhile ago. As I was about to go down, I saw jiyeon at the living room, eating. My feet went backwards since I don't have the guts to face her, but then she saw me.

I bowed down to greet her without even saying it.

"You've gotten quiet today." She said and looked at me.

I looked at her for a sec trying to think of an answer to it.

"I'm always like this." I answered and went towards the kitchen.

"No you don't. You always greet me goodmorning instead of bowing." She said. I stopped doing what I was about to do.

"Really? Okay, Goodmorning it is then."

Then I heard footsteps coming towards me. Then I felt her fingers touch my back which made me turn around in shock.

"What?" She asked.

"Uh..I.."

"Oh, so you remember?"

"Re..remember what?" I said pretending to not remember it.

"I know you remember, there's no reason for you to wake up naked." She said.

"I always sleep naked. " I answered without thinking.

"You are, but you're not alone. Remember, I sleep beside you." She said and smirked. "You kissed me last--"

"Blablablablablaaaaa" I said covering my ears and just to make sound for me not to her what she was about to say.

"You..." she continued.

"Blaaaaablablaaaa itzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
I continued making a sound until she stops.

Then she suddenly tried to get rid of my hands who's covering my ears but then failed. Then her hands went through my nape pulling me for a kiss. The kiss lasted for a minute. Our lips parted and she looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"There. You're quiet. "She said. I should be the dominant one here not her. But my fear took me back and I was not able to talk back to her.

"You're hungry right?" She asked. " I cooked you breakfast."

I just looked at her pretty face. Making me realize what I did last night.

FLASHBACK

"why are you talking to her.?" I asked while she's sitting on top of me.

"Who?" She asked back. Our eyes met and her gaze makes me hypnotized. As she kissed me again, I let myself forget the questions I want to ask and just continue kissing her. As she gets rid of her shirt, my hands went through her skin touching her legs all the way to her face, guiding her as she slowly grinding herself.

"I love you..." she mumbled.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yah?! Ryujin?" She said repeatedly. "I'm kind of nervous , do you still speak? Just speak for me please, or just bark I guess.." she said and laughed.

"You said..you.."

"I said what?"

"Uhm..you said you love me. " I said straightforward.

"What?!HAHAHAHAHAHA" she said and laughed. "What are you saying? "She added and still can't stop laughing.

"So this is how it feels " i mumbled to myself. As she laughs ,there's tears forming on the side of her eyes saying that what i've said is hilarious, for her.