pt.2

"Found you.."

"Uh..what do you want?"

I looked at her straight in the eye.

"Come on, I know it's you."

"Me? What did I do?"

"You're the one who chatted me last night and awhile ago. Just say it."

"No..why would I do that?I don't even know you."

Suddenly, someone called me.

"Hey ryujin?I thought you're going to go to the restroom?"Lia asked.

"Uh.."

The person left and it's just me and Lia. I looked at her wearing also the same color of hoodie. I looked at her looking at me strangely.

"Ryujin?let's go. We need to do something"

"Where did you get that?"

"This?" She said and looked at her hoodie. " oh. My mom bought it for me." She said and smiled. "Is there something bothering you?"

"Well..I'm looking for the person who chatted me awhile ago. He said that he also wears the same thing."

"Ryujin that's hard to find."she said. "Look around. There's so much people wearing the same thing, or the same color of your hoodie. Now come on. Shrug of the thoughts because we are having an activity." She said and dragged me all the way to our spot.

P. E class ended and we went towards the changing room for girls. The other girls finished changing and already left the room. I opened my locker and saw a note and a flower.

"I love you ryujin..I'll make you mine. I promise." It said.

"Shit just stop." I said.

"Yah? Ryujin?!" Jeongyeon shouted.

I got startled on her voice. "What is it unnie?"

"You cussed. Did the school taught you that?"

"No..I'm sorry. "

"Okay. Just don't curse again. Okay?now leave the room my classmates are going to use this room"

I bowed and left the room. I walked all the way to my room and went in. I sat on my respective chair and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Y/N's POV.

"I don't know what she wants. She just approached me. "I said and ate my food.

"Who is it again?"Yeji asked.

"Ryujin..I think. Idk. "

"Oh shin ryujin. Jeongyeon's sister."

"WAIT! WHAT?! IT'S JEONGYEON'S----"

"shut up, Yes. And she is actually a member of my club. " she said and made a silly face."she's the vice president by the way"

"That FAST?! Wow you're so biased."

"I'm not. She's just a great dancer."

RYUJIN'S POV

It's home time to I went home. I walked all the way to my house seeing a girl by the corner of the street, stànding.

"Hi..."she said.

"Oh..chaeryeong right?"I said  "what are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for you."

"Oh..do you also live here?"

"No.."

"Do you need something?"