16

Ryujin proceeded outside after the second invitation sent by the president. After that, the school president left. She left the room with a shock and disgust.

RYUJIN'S POV 

"It felt disgusting Yeji.."  I said while staring out of nowhere. 

She looked at me with her eyebrow raise. "What?" I asked.

"You've just got called. It took you a minute to leave the room and now you're disgusted?" She said while still maintaining her face.  We continued to walk to the dance room and from that, I didn't talk for the whole session we had. I tried to distract myself from different bullshits that happened to me this days.

After the session. Everyone goes home and bid us goodbyes. Me and Yeji was the only one left. She sat by me and gave me a drink. 

Then she suddenly talked. "I think I just invalidated your feelings without knowing what just happened." She said. " Can you elaborate what happened inside?"

"She sat on me . Like seducing me, with her clothes unbuttoned and her skirt really tight." I stared still like I was traumatized. " I think I'm molested.."

"You are." Yeji said. "Fck I didn't know she can do these things.. Is  there anything she said?"

"Yeah. She said she liked me and want her to be mine.."

"Oh.." She just left a word. Then I saw a figure outside the door, it immediately left when she saw my gaze shifted. I stood up immediately and opened the door. I looked left and right and there's no sign of the person. 

Then my phone vibrated. 

"I will kill her... I promise you." It said. 

I replied immediately.

"Can you just show yourself? "

"You already talked me honey.." It said. 

After the text. I think of the possible persons I talked to. It's only Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Lia I talked to. 

"Is it..?" 

JY's POV

"Jeongyeon-ah~, wait." Nayeon said.

I just ran and ran until she won't find me again. I stopped to running when I reached the bridge. I tried to process everything. My tears fell and it goes on. I cried, I cried all of it.

"Why am I crying?" I said to myself. "Is it a big deal to know that I will not be her--" I stopped. I came to the realization that I'm not her first.

"Jeong...~" someone called.

I looked at Nayeon soaking wet from the rain. While she keeps trying to approach me, I step back to every step she takes.

"Can you just listen to me?" She asked, I can't tell if she's crying.

"You said that I will be your first..." I asked childly. Yes, I may react like a child but that shit hurts when you know.  " Tell me, is what dahyun said right?"

She looked at me for a minute, I felt her heart being broken to pieces but it's not severe than mine. 

"ANSWER ME!" I shouted.

"YES!"

I already know and have the feeling that it is true... But it's never been this painful.

"Please Jeong.. Let's talk please.." She said while slowly walking towards me. 

But then I ran away.

RYUJIN'S POV

I saw someone at the bartenders side. As I look at her I realized that I know her. I walked down and sat beside her. I signaled the bartender for a whiskey. 

"I never knew you'll be here.." I said and sip my whiskey. "What happened to you?"

"Liars.." She mumbled as she took a shot of gin.

Then she heard a familiar voice. She quickly took a gaze and for what I see, she's in rage. She stood up and approached the guy. She turned him and quickly punched. 

"JEONG!" I shouted. I approached her to stop her from punching him again.

"You asshole!" She shouted. "Let go of me ryu. LET GO OF ME!"

"Stop it jeong."

The man slowly got up and looked at us, wiping his blood at the side of his lips.

"Now you know, but it's not my fault. She liked it, she's the one who asked for it." He said and smirked. It got me confused.

"AND YOU DID GAVE IT TO HER!"

"Yes, because she wanted it." He laughed after he said it. It immediately made my sister in rage and ran towards him again for a punch but is immediately  stopped by the guards.

The guards then pulled my sister outside and left her. I followed the guards as they do it to her. 

"Please ryu...I want to go inside. I need to punch him..." She said while stumbles and can't hardly stand. I tried to stop her with just a little amount of force.

"Please Jeong. Stop. We need to go home. You're just tired."

"No.." She said and cried.. "I need to.. I need to.." Then she passed out. 

_Omonim.