7.

The couple left and it's between me and her. After a minute, ryujin got out of the pool. So it's just me again. The couple bought 16 beers, divided it to 4 beers each. And by the looks of it, I still can't finish my first beer. I stared deeply to the beer, thinking about things. Specially my feelings for jeongyeon. My eyes got teary just by thinking about it. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards me, so I immediately wiped my tears.

"You're such a loser. " she said. I looked at the person who said it. I saw the person's face so I just went back staring at the beer I am holding.

"Loser." She mumbled again. I ignored her words and still looking at the beer.

"Loser~ loser~ loser~" she teased. I felt myself getting pissed about so I got up and looked at her.

"What? Gonna kill me?" She said.

"More than what you think. Monkey." I said back. She looked at me with her eyes focused on mine. I always tend to cry when I'm pissed so it happened. She looked at me from serious to worried.

"Yah? Yah mian~" she apologized. "Hey i'm sorry, I'm just trying to tease you..sorry~" she said as she hugs me tight. She rubs my back for me to feel a little better.

"It's your fault." I mumbled.

"Yeah I know I know"she said. " can I make it up to you? What do you want? Chocolates? Pizza? Shake?.."

And by that, all I want from her is a hug. No one hugged me tighter like this. Yeji hugs me but it always happen when we're going part ways. In other words, going home. My hands went up hugging her too. Then it triggers her about what I actually want.

RYUJIN'S POV

"Are you tired? Did something made you feel that? " I said. "Why did I even ask, it's my fau--"

"I'm tired. "

I looked at her still hugging me. I thought about that. It took us 10 minutes to break the hug. As she breaks it, she wiped the tears forming on her eyes.

"Mian~" she said. "The beer made me so emotional, I'm sorry. "

"It's okay.." I said back. She looked at my shirt seeing some parts of it wet. "Oh no no no, it's okay. It'll dry later"

"I'm sorry if I cause a big trouble here."

"It's okay, you didn't do anything. " I said. Then she went back sitting on the side of the pool again. I accompanied her there waiting for her to finally tell about her day.

"Since I was a kid...my parents always left me home. I don't have a sibling, and I don't know what love is. Not until I met your sister..." she said and looked at the sky. " she's as beautiful as the stars above.. I was like this. Dreaming about capturing her, but she's too high up. I confessed to her, and got rejected. But it's okay. Because she said people always tend to be rejected by things they aren't compatible of. And still now..I have that thought..and still have those feelings. This love , for her. Too bad Nayeon- Unnie already have her. " she said.

"Hmm...I don't know love either, not until I met her. " I said. She gazed towards me, waiting for me to continue the story.

"I was..already in the verge of killing myself. At a young age, I starved to death..Got beaten, tied up and locked up in a room. Then she came. They were trying to have good terms with their neighbours that time, and we are one of their neighbours. They knocked a lot of times, but my parents didn't respond. They're busy doing drugs and getting high thats why. And then theres me..completely loosing myself.. laughing unconsciously. Even stabbed my hand with a fork. "

"What..the.."

"Then they came..she came. She saved me, from my terror parents.. I was treated at a mental hospital, got adopted, and for 15 years..i got out. Then felt the feeling of being loved..by them. " I said.

She stared at me deeply. But I shifted my gaze towards her drinks. She still can't finish the first one so I decided to take one of the three. I opened it and drank all of it.

"Surprisingly, you don't get drunk easily.." she said.

"I do get drunk. Actually I am drunk. "

"Shut up you aren't . " she said and laughed.

"I am, later." I drank all of it in one go. Then placed between us the cans.

"Woah woah woah, slow down tho..." she said as she tries to slow me down.

Y/N'S POV.

She finished the first can of beer and still wanting for more. She took one again and drank it all up.

"Hey hey hey, I said slow down..your kidney might cry." I said sarcastically. But she didn't stop. She continued drinking one of mine again, in just one go.

Some minutes later, I saw her controlling her self from falling asleep.

"Come on , get up...you need to sleep. " I said as I tried to get her up. " gosh you're so heavy."

"I mhmmhh~" I heard her said. I went in from first floor to her room on the second floor. I opened the door and threw her in the bed..positioning her so I can sleep beside her. Since I don't have much energy to make another thing to sleep on. Suddenly , I heard something ringing. I looked for it and saw it in ryujin's pocket.  Since it's kind of annoying to hear, I took it out. The phone automatically opened.

"I shouldn't have took it." I mumbled, so I placed it on the side table. But then it rang again.

"I'll apologize tommorrow.." I said as I took her phone again, I tried to use her fingers to identify the finger print and her index finger got it open. I looked at the notifications and saw hundreds of text, from an unknown number. I tapped it and read.

UNKNOWN

"Goodmorning ryujin.."

"You're so handsome.."

"I wish you can cook for me like how you cook for yourself.."

"Why is there a girl in your house?"

"Why is the girl from our school is there?"

"You kissed..."

"You both kissed.."

"Am I not enough?"

"You're mine. Just like I told you before..you're mine and forever mine..."

"Please don't do this to me.."

"Fuck it."

"I will kill her. "

I read all the messages then it rang again.

"I know you're reading this...Y/N.."

"Let her go or I'll tear yeji's face off."

I suddenly felt terrified so I immediately called yeji.

Omonim_