14.

"Goodmorning.."I greeted. Ryujin looked at me and smiled. Damn she looks fine.

"I made you breakfast, come and sit here " she said.

I walked towards the seat and sat. I looked at her still having that cold side of hers.

"Are..you okay?" I asked. She looked at me and then went back looking at her food.

"I'm..fine. don't worry." She said. "How about you? Do you feel sick until now?"

I suddenly felt my cheeks burning because of the thought that she actually cares for me..she cares.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. "I answered.

"So, you can go home now?"

"Y--yea..." I said with a sad tone. We finished eating and put the dishes in the sink. As I clean the table, my foot bumped onto the corner of the chair.

"Hmm.. okay" she just said.

And by that, the whole room is filled with silenced. I can't bare it. So I talked..

"Ryujin?..."

She looked at me, straight in the eye. "What?" Her cold tone said.

"I ..like you." The words came out from my mouth, I can't do anything. I can't undo it.

She just looked at me. She stared at me coldly.

"I.. i'm so--"

"It's okay... I know you're joking" she said and smiled.

"But I'm no--" I suddenly stopped when her phone rang.

She picked up the phone and answered it.. it might be..

"Hi, yeji."

It looks like Yeji talked for a minute before Ryujin came and answered.

"oh.. hmm okay. i'll be there in a minute." She said and finished her food. I can't contain myself from asking so I did.

"ryujin-shi..where are you going?"

"school. get yourself ready I'll drive you home."

"oh..okay."

AT THE SCHOOL

"hey ryu, what took you so long?" Yeji asked.

"I took Lia home. sorry. am I that late?" I asked worriedly.

"well...."

I looked at her and shifted to the person behind her, its the school president.

"Hi ryujin, can we talk? " she asked. I left Yeji and walked with the president.

We arrived at her office and she locked the door, I know something was off so I kept calm and waited for her to do something.

"So..ryujin. You know...I..." she kept on making things slow but then ..she sat on my lap. wtf....

"I won't make things slow... I like you ryujin.... please make me yours" she said. bitch no.. why do people kept confessing to me .

"this is weird..hehe.. you're just joking right?" I said. She looked at me and grabbed my hand. She made my hand touch her legs, stroking it slowly.

"I'm not." she answered.  can someone help me...

I know my luck from now can't be used. She leaned towards me for a kiss...

Then we heard knocks..

"fuck..WHAT?!" she said. she removed her self on top of me. 

"Sorry miss, the principal wants you in his room"

"I'll be there " she said. She then shifted her gaze, and walked towards me.  She fixed my shirt and gave me a note and left.

until we meet..daddy...

                                       - B.J.H