found you.

After lunch I went back to my room and saw bunch of flowers on my desk. I looked at it with a confused look.

"Hey ryujin.." lia called.

"Yeah?"

"I know you're new here but..people here are now talking about you."

"What? How?wh..why?" I asked.

She dragged me outside to talk about it.

"Well ...I don't know if you know it yet but..you're kind of famous now in this campus. "

"Silly, I didn't do anything for me to be famous."

"I know..it's just someone photographed you . And you look handsome as hell."

"Why would I be handsome? I'm a girl."

"I know, just the context of it that's why I said it. But there's something more. All that flowers on your table..."

"Yeah?"

"Is from the girls here.." she said. I looked at those people around me . "See? They have like obsessed part of them for girls like them. Now that everyone knows you're jeongyeon's sister."

I smiled at her and proceed going to my table. I put my hood on and wore my earphones. While the music is playing, I looked outside not bothering myself to fix what's above my table. I just set it aside not minding a single thing from it. The next teacher we're having is not going to teach us for today. So I went to the rooftop to feel chilled.

I reached the top and opened the door. I looked at the sky and proceeded to walk towards the wall. The music is loud so I didn't heard anything. The song is about to reach the end of it when I heard loud thuds . I turned around and saw girls beating someone.

"Hey.. you're not popular here so know your place bitch."  The girl said. She's not alone tho. She have girls around her too.

The girl she's beating can't fight since she's lying on the ground and just receiving all of the girl's kick.

"Yah!" I shouted.

They turned around and looked at me.

"Oh..you're the new kid. " the girl said. She walked towards me and started hurting me .

"Know your place too..new kid. You're just a kid for me. "

"Yeah..I know you're a senior but by the looks of you, you're old looking for a sophomore"I said. The girl clenched her fist and begin punching me but I dodged it.

I'm not in myself when this happened so I felt a little confuse about it. I saw girls around me groaning in pain. But there's a girl who caught my attention. I lifted her whole body up and took her to the nurse's office.

Times skipped. I saw myself again walking all the way to the bus stop. I waited for the bus to arrive and went in. After some stops, I reached the street leading to my house and started to walk. While walking, I felt a little strange. I shrugged it off and continued to walk, then someone held my arms.

"Annyeooong ryujin ah~" lia said and put her hands around my arm.

"Oh..hi...what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh just, home. " she said " how about you? Do you live here?" She asked.

"Yeah..We live here."

"Oh..since our house is just 5 blocks apart, maybe we can go home together?" She said. I just nodded and smiled.

Some steps later I reached our house.