EPILOGUE

EPILOUGE

A bright and warm day shoned once again in the Kingdom of Minerva. Today's a special day for the kingdom. Every one is invited into this day. Commoners and nobles, no one is treated specially and only treated equally.

And in the church, a nervous groom is walking around and feel anxious.

"Just sit down will you!" Aero said because he is annoyed at Liam.

"I-i don't know what to do. What if she bailed on me? What if she did not like me now and run away?" Liam said in a shakey voice.

"Do you think she would do that?" Justin said.

Liam calmed down a bit knowing that ailyn wouldn't do something like he mentioned. He can't help but feel anxious. It's their wedding day and they prepared it perfectly with no flaws.

"Get ready! The carriage is coming!" A spirit who helped with the preparation said.

Liam readied himself and fix his suit. He definitely feels nervous no doubt. Justin couldn't help it and sighed as he was trying to calm down Liam with his magia.

"Thank you." Liam gave him a smile.

"Just don't be nervous." Justin said.

As prepared by the commoners, they chose the song a song that has not been heard of. Though, it was perfect for the wedding.

The big doors was opened and there she is. Ailyn walking down the aisle. Everyone is too stunned by Ailyn's beauty that they just stared.

Drakius felt happy and cried on Darius' shoulder. And Darius comforted his brother by patting his back. Everyone was happy for them.

As she was walking down the aisle, Levitica and Xavier, who acted as Ailyn's parents walked her down the aisle. At the end of the aisle, Xavier gave Ailyn's hand to Liam.

As he was giving Ailyn's hand he said, "Alagaan mo ang anak ko." With a rather threatening tone.

Levitica just gave a small sweet smilr to Liam. Liam grab Ailyn's hand and he couldn't believe that the woman he loved for years is now infront of him, getting married to him.

He was about to cry, but he suppress it.

"Bakit ka naiiyak?" Ailyn asked when she noticed Liam's eyes are tearing up.

"I'm just happy." Liam said and a shed of tear came out until it turn into a burst of tears.

Everyone laughed at the sight while Duke Tatriaus is embarrassed.

"Come on, son. You didn't have to cry." He muttered. The duke felt a nudge it was from his wife.

"You cried too." His wife said.

"Oh my, a familiar sight." The king of flama said pertaining to Duke Tatriaus and his wife.

At that, duke Tatriaus was teased by the kings of each country as if they dispose their noble status. Well it is a day where status is not an issue.

"We are all gathered here today to see the matrimony between Ailyn and Liam. May the gods blessed these two happy marriage life."

As the wedding starts between Ailyn and Liam. The citizens as well as the guests from King Kiev's side, were watching the whole ceremony via technology brought by King Kiev as Ailyn requested it. She wants everyone to see, because she had dreamed of it. She only see nobles getting married from outside the gates of the church, but now, she is being married that she wants to share her dreams.

They exchanged their vows to each other, that made some of our audiences cry and squeel out of joy.

"Do you, Ailyn, take Liam as your husband?" The priest said.

"I do, father."

"And do you, Liam, take Ailyn as your wife?"

"I do, father."

"This matrimony has now been binded by the love between Ailyn and Liam, you may now kiss the bride."

Liam put the white veil that was covering Ailyn's face out of the way and Liam now saw the full beauty of ailyn behind the veil.

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately. Duke Tatriaus is now crying at the sight of his son being wedded.

The capital rejoice as they see the two being wedded. It was a big ceremony to celebrate indeed. Peace was maintained and shown throughout the kingdom.

As they go out from the balcony of the church they hear the people's screams of joy. They waved at the citizens and once more Liam kissed Ailyn in front of the crowd that made them scream.

"I love you, so much." Liam said with a happy small smile.

"Mahal din kita." Ailyn said back and now initiated the kiss.

The End

Thank you guys, for sticking around hehehe. For fun ko lang talaga ginawa ito pero hindi ko aakalain na aabot tayo sa ganito kadaming reads. Unexpected siya actually HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, i decided to make more stories. Just slow updates as usual since SHS student ako at STEM pa. Naligaw lang ako po ako doon at patapos na kaya huwag na pagsisihan.

And once again, thank you guys for reading my story "Primeria Academia" and this is the end of the story.

Planning lang on side stories of Ailyn and Liam being parents.