CHAPTER XXIII

CHAPTER XXIII

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Drakius cried.

He knelt down while he cries."I'm sorry. My brother, My sister, I'm sorry..." He continued to cried.

Drakora hugged Drakius tight."We're sorry too. You were the one who's closest to our master. I understand. Stop saying sorry now."

Drakora let go of drakius.

Drakius looked up to his brother and all he got is a big punch to the face and he was sent outside the house.

Drakius touched his cheek."Brother..."

"You bastard! After all you've done..." Darius started crying."You deseve that punch! You left us, you bastard!"

"Darius..." Drakius smiled. This Is what he's been longing for. He laughed it off.

After fixing things up, the siblings reunion turned happy. Drakius kept apologizing for what happened hundreds of years ago.

"We understand your circumstance, Drakius. It was hard for us, too. The way minerva sacrificed herself to save a planet and got cut off suddenly from her is hard. Stop apologizing now." She scolded drakius.

"Stop it now, brother. Or you want to get punched again?"

"Okay, i'll stop. By the way, I found a new master." Drakius said and both of them were shocked.

"Good for you, Drakius. Who's the new master?"

"She's exactly like her. She looks like her, she acts like her and every characteristics Minerva ever had. She has it all. But she's a little different from her."

Darius and Drakora's brows furrowed. "She's like minerva and looks like minerva?" Drakora questioned.

"Yes. Would like me to show you my memory with her?"

"Yes." The two said in unison.

Drakius projected his memories infront of them and the both of them can't believe what they were seeing.

"She looks exactly like her..." Drakora muttered.

"How..." Darius looked shocked when he saw Ailyn.

"She's excellent, right? She found me in the forest and healed me that's why i decided to-"

"Drakius, do you realize what had you found?" Drakora cut him off.

"Brother, you can't see it?" Darius asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Her core, it's sealed." Drakora answered.

"What? It's not sealed. I checked it."

"You surely are mistaken, Drakius. Look through our eyes."

As triplets, they have the ability to share their senses with each other. They can do it to their master too as long they have a contract.

Drakius looked through Drakora's eyes and unexpectedly saw a thing he has never seen before.

"W-what is this?"

"It's massive. Her core is sealed, but she's strong as Minerva back from the war. Her seal... Is like a sealing magic from a celestial being with a higher rank than us. Or maybe it's sealed by a god." Drakora said.

Among the triplets, Drakora is the most knowledgeable in magic, Darius is the strongest when it comes to strength, While Drakius have both. They put a good balance when it comes to team work.