CHAPTER XX

CHAPTER XX

LIAM

"Ahhh... Peace and quiet." Aero said while submerging his body in the hot spring.

It was a long day. I haven't felt my body ache for so long. I finally got to relax in the hot springs.

There were no casualties happened during the tournament, but it's too bad that i didn't get to see ailyn fight.

"About the tournament... Have you guys heard that ailyn defeated Evryn?" Aero said.

"She what?" Enzo asked in shock while looking at aero.

"Didn't you hear? Ailyn defeated your sister. It says that it was a close call battle. Both battled on par strength, but Ailyn won."

"Really?" Enzo asked.

I looked at like he was a proud little boy. I glared at him. You'll never get her.

I looked at justin to change the topic. He looks like he had fun scouting the food area.

"Justin, did you had fun in your little date?"

"What date?" Aero asked.

"W-what are you talking about, Liam?" He stuttered.

"You know..." I raised my eyebrows.

"It wasn't a date, okay? We were just scouting the food area as told to."

"Oh really? You seemed to have fun while scouting."

"Hey who are you talking ab-" he didn't finished his question because he heard girls giggling from the other side.

I saw him smile in a perverted way and looked at us.

"No." Enzo and i said in a serious tone.

"Oh come on~!" He said in disappointment.

We heard the door opened and it was Quin and the other boys.

"Oh, you guys are here also."

"What's up?" I asked.

They submerged their naked bodies into the hot water.

"Nothing much." He answered.

"Can we just peek a little? Please?" Aero said.

"Peek on what?" Quin asked.

I pointed at the other side with my eye and his expression became cold. Not the cold glare, but scared cold.

"I would not rather do that." He said.

"Why?"

Aero received no reply from quin.

"Fine i'll just take a look myself, since all of you are no fun."

"Good luck dying." Revir said.

Aero used his magic to float in the air. As he was about to take a look he saw drakius smiling at him.

"You dare to peek at ladies taking a bath?" He said while smiling.

"No fair!"

"I know what you are thinking, young prince, but i am a nonbinary dragon." Drakius said and change into a female form.

"Now, please go down or i will burn you to ashes you perverted prince." Drakius smiled with a white flame on his palm.

"O-okay..."

He returned and submerged his whole body but half of his head in the water.

"Frane is also on the other side. I wouldn't even dare to peek." Quin said.