CHAPTER XXVI

CHAPTER XXVI

LIAM

Another day. We were tasked to accompany the Monster King. We actually didn't expect that he's hyper.

"Fiera! Look! Imperial Knights!" He said to his maid. He acts like a kid.

"Your majesty, please calm down." The maid scolded him, but he seems not to be bothered.

It's like a certain person we know.

"Right..." He coughed."...may we proceed to the tour?"

"Yes." Enzo said. Since he knew the palace.

From seeing him, he's more like a child than a king. When i first saw him acted like that, I questioned, 'How did he make a country develop in just 2 years?'

That's right. He made a collapsing country into a develop one in a span of two years. This was written in the historical books of his first reign.

He made the military enforcement impregnable, he made advance technology and his country is the main trading country of goods since his first reign. Human merchants who go there decided to stay there.

Not only that, apparently about 100 years ago, He defeated 100,000 amount of soldiers with just three subordinates. If i remember correctly, it's his maid and butler.

Fiera, the silver fenrir of chaos. Grim, the black dragon of destruction. Those were the only subordinates he need to defeat an army of 100,000. And the king is called The Demon Vampire Lord.

His magia power is close... no, He is on par with a demi-god.

And his immortality can make him a god in the eyes of normal humans.

"Ooohhh~ is this a barrier core? I remember making this!" He child like said.

"Your highness, we have more powerful ones at home."

"Ah! So you're here, King Kiev." Speaking of someone like a child.

"Well, hello, King Julius, I am enjoying the tour well."

"I am flattered, King Kiev."

"May I ask you a favour, King Julius?"

"Yes, anything you ask."

"May I have a look of this barrier core? It looks intriguing."

"Yes, you may."

He came closer to the barrier core and opened a part of the core. And inspected it. Then, he took out a tool from his spatial storage. I am not even surprised.

He tinkered it and the barrier glowed even more. It felt like the barrier became even more powerful.

"There, all done."

"You didn't have to, King kiev." King Julius said.

"This is my thank you for the good tour and the warm welcome. I just amplified the barrier core and add some modifications to it. I did this because we were to be bound allies."

"Then, I will take your thanks with gratitude." King Julius said.

"Your highness, the soldiers have arrived." Fiera said.

"Well, I've got matters to take care now. We'll see you later."

"Oohh~ The imperial knights of the monster king! I would love to see that!" King Julius acted.

"Then, be my guest and greet my soldiers."

We followed him and outside was an army of a hundred. This is just the small portion of the soldiers he have base on the information.