CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XI

LIAM

"Any plans today, guys?" I asked them.

The Elite class doesn't need to study and we have learned everything from the start. So every 2 weeks of studying in elite class we have a 1 week break.

That maybe biased but our job is designated from the start. All we have to do is study the job we will be designated with. Except for the commoners. They will have to go study.

It doesn't sound right.

"I was planning on wyvern riding, but i want our other classmates experience it next time so going to class this afternoon." Justin said.

"Is that all?"

"W-what do you mean?" Nauutal niyang saad.

"Syra."

"Ahh... we're just friends."

"Friends lang ba or one sided love na?" Aero butt into our conversation.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo, Aero? We're just friends. Really."

"Okay. Okay. I believe you. It's not like i saw you both on the secret garden. JUST. THE TWO. OF. YOU."

Justin's face became more red."K-kailan mo nakita?"

"Ha! Got you!" Aero pointed at him.

"You're caught, Justin." I said.

"You're dating?" Enzo asked.

"N-no! I-i just asked her some equations regarding to our uhmm... to our assignment. The first queens alchemy circles. Yeah that assignment."

"Weird. Valedictorian and freshmen representative when we were 12, asking a lowly commoner a question." I familiar voice came. All of us turned our gazes to the door, it was Red.

"You're back." I utter.

"What did you just said?" Justin asked calmly.

The happy athmosphere change into a dangerous one.

"I said. Why're you asking a lowly commoner a question? We're royals." He said.

Pumagitna ako sakanila."Hey, hey. Take it easy."

"Tch." Red walked pass us."I'm going to bed." He walked up the stairs and we heard the door of is room shut.

"I wish i could beat up that ass hole." Justin said.

"Chill. You know he's been like that since we were kids."

"Our titles are nothing but a burden." He closed his eyes and take a deep breath and release it." I'm going to the library, in case if you need me."

Since it's our break. I don't want to go home nor have the urge to go home. I'll visit the classroom later to ask Ailyn for Lunch.

I should cook for her! That's it.

AILYN