SIDE STORY 2

SIDE STORY 2

"Is work all you have to do? Come on! Let's party!" Aero said while bothering Enzo.

"Aero, I am about to be crowned as the king." He said while he was getting getting dressed by the butlers.

"What's being a king without a queen?" Aero said.

"The kingdom can still function with just a king."

"Fine. If it's you, I wouldn't be surprise if you grow old a bachelor." He said and flew out of the window.

"Prince Aero does have a point, your majesty." The butler said.

"About me being single and need of a wife?"

"Yes," the butler chuckled. "Knowing you, you would stay on your word for that, but having someone by your side is not that bad of an Idea."

"Even prince atlas is making a move for the new headmaster of the academy. I'm going to say it's a bold move to court a dragon."

"And you are done." The butler said when he has done the finishing touch.

"I'll think about it." Enzo said.

"Then would you like me to accept every letter that has been sent to you asking for marriage?" The butler smiled and pointed at the desk full of letters.

Enzo looked at it and immediately said no.

"No! I mean, No. " Enzo said."I want to meet someone who does not care about my status. Common,noble or aristocrat. I do not care, i'll juts meet them on my own."

"If you say so, your majesty." The butler said and he was about to go out when he remembered something to say.

"Oh. If you want to meet that person, you may do as well join Prince Aero. After the coronation of course."

Enzo became king and he celebrated his coronation where he and all of his friends first met.

"I see that you're enjoying your time all by yourself." Justin said.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" Enzo asked curiously.

"Oh, a masquerade dance. Want it? My wife is not here so i can not dance with someone else."

Enzo grabbed the mask and looked at it.

"Well, i'll be going now. I'll send a gift after this. By the way, congratulations on being king." Justin said and disappeared in the crowd.

He goes to a private room that's only accessible to him and his servants. He laid down on the couch. He heard a knock.

"Your majesty." The butler said. Enzo shouted to come in.

"Do you need anything, your majesty? You seem frustrated."

"I do not know..." He said while looking at the mask.

"Do you perhaps want to join the masquerade dance? It's a good chance to find a potential wife."

"But i wouldn't know her face."

"That's the fun part, your majesty. All bachelor and bachelorette are required to attend. As you can see from the list are all nobilities without spouses, starting to the baron rank, up to your status are invited."

The butler chanted a spell to change Enzo's hair and eye color. Enzo sat up and looked at a mirror.

"What did you do?" Enzo asked while observing his looks.

"A spell that i learned from the three witches. It's great that Duchess Ailyn know someone like them."

"Right... Great great grandma."