Chapter XXII

CHAPTER XXII

THE Suppose to be fun magia games turned into a disastrous event. Many students and civilians have been injured due to the attack.

Now, they are all resting and being healed by those who has the ability to heal. Weak or strong, they have been given the job to heal the injured and in exchange they will be rewarded.

The queen visited the barracks where the injured knights rests.

"M-my queen... You shouldn't be here." The Vice captain of the white imperial knights said. He's resting and covered with bandages.

The queen didn't bother the vice captain and still looked around. She never seen the white imperial knights being injured.

She's used to seeing this scenario, but on the strongest knights ever formed, she isn't used to it.

The queen was given the title the healer saintess due to her ability to heal within a wide range and tremendously heal a person back to it's normal state.

She used her magia and healed the knights in the barracks.

"My queen, you don't have to do this." The doctor said.

"No. I am not here as queen. I am here to serve as the healer saintess. Where are the other injured patients?"

She arrived at the school where she find her self trembling. Seeing students and civilians covered in bandage that's soaked in blood.

"QUEEN!" Doctors and healer came to her.

"Galena, what are you doing here?" The King Julius approach her.

"What's happening? Tell me."

The King explained everything to the queen.

"That's what happened. Honey, help me heal this people." The queen asked the king.

"Are you sure? We haven't done this in a long time."

"I'm sure. These people needs us right now."

He held her hand and they began. The queen activates her magia and the king amplifies it. The queen's range of magic is as big as a mansion, but when the king amplifies it, it's as big as a castle.

The king calls it, The Goddess' heal. He basically made up the name, but it suits it. Not only the range is big, it also heals the injured tremendously. Broken bones, peeled skin and many more injuries will heal it back to its normal state.

After holding the magia for 5 minutes. The queen exhausted herself and the king caught her. He carried her in a bridal way.

He sent evryn to escort her back to the castle in a carriage. He lie her down into the carriage carefully.

He kissed the queen's forehead."You did great, honey."

"Thanks..." The queen said in her weak state. She fell asleep.

The king nodded at evryn. They departed immediately.

"My king... What do we do now?" Rando asked.