Chapter 22

Your POV

You awaken slowly and open your eyes, only to immediately regret it. A blinding light hangs about half a metre above your head, illuminating the room. You're a bit confused at first and you try to get up, but leather restraints hold your arms, legs and chest down. You think back to the previous events that occurred sometime in the past. There's no way of knowing how long it's been, but your head feels heavy so you assume you've been asleep for a while. You begin to feel scared when you realise that something feels completely wrong, and you look down to see that there's a new line of stitches across your stomach, clearly less sterile than the ones Bruce put in. A wave of panic rushes through you, but you don't have a lot of time to ponder what happened, because you hear a sinister laughter from the other side of the room. Your head snaps left and you see the man responsible for your capture.

"You're finally awake," He laughs again, clearly it amuses him to see you so horrified.

"Why are you doing this to me?" You ask, your voice shaking slightly.

"I just need to ask a few questions, after all I am an interviewer," He chuckles slightly at his own sick joke.

"I don't know anything you want to know," Your eyes start to become glassy, and a single tear rolls down your cheek, "Let me go. Please."

"I don't think you understand," He walks to the side of the table you're strapped to and puts his hand on the side of your face. You try to move away, but it's made difficult by the fact you're strapped to a table. "You have to tell me exactly what I want to know, and if you don't, or your little team don't send me what I've requested, I'll kill you."

"They will find me. And when they do they'll kill you." You spit at him.

"Feisty are we," He laughs and it disgusts you, "And why would they want to find you, you were no help to their team and none of them liked you anyway."

"Stop lying," He's making you angry now, "What about Bruce, he likes me."

"That scientist?" He shakes his head, "Don't act so desperate, where was he when you needed him. Probably in bed with some other woman, none of them Avengers want you y/n, they won't look for you believe me. I'll be surprised if they send me the files I want, I guess it's all down to you isn't it."

You lay there in silence, warm tears heating up your face and tickling your neck as they roll onto the floor not far below you. You know he's only talking badly of Bruce to wind you up, so why does it upset you so much.

"What have you done to me?" You say, although your voice doesn't go above a whisper, "Why have you cut me open?"

"I did what I needed to do," He leans closer to you, and you can practically smell his breath, "You were friends with that Russian super soldier I believe."

Your heart drops, "What have you done to Bucky?" 

"You'll be glad to hear I haven't done anything to your friend," 

You sigh, relieved.

"All I did was sent him a video so he knows I removed your kidney. I have to say it was more difficult than I thought, I might have accidentally removed your pancreas or your liver or something slightly more important, but I'm sure it will have the same effect."

You don't know what to say or do, you feel trapped inside your mind. The only thing you know is that Bucky, and probably the rest of the team have seen you being cut open and clearly hacked at, judging by the various deep cuts around the stitches that are now soaked in pus and blood. "Why would you do that?" You're frightened now, frightened of what this man is capable of, and what he's going to do next.

"I don't know really, for the fun of it I guess." He grins manically and you're left in shock. He's clearly mad, obviously dangerous. "How is it healing anyways," He jabs at the cut with his finger, causing you to writhe and scream in agony.

"Stop please!" Your vision is blurry with tears, but you can make out the shape of Dylan Borg stood over you, smiling like a maniac. "What do you want to know,"

"Have you decided to cooperate?" He's clearly happy, he probably thinks it's funny how quickly you've 'given up'.

"I never said that," You snap, for a second forgetting the man in your presence is extremely dangerous.

"What?" He laughs, "Are you aware of your lack of intelligence," 

"Probably not," You reply, more quietly than you were talking before, 

"You stupid bitch," He says before he slaps you across the face, it burns and he's probably left a red mark. "Now, you are going to cooperate or it's only going to get worse." He drags a chair that was leant against one of the walls, but before he sits down, he lowers the table you're laid on, making you level with him. "First of all, who is Spider Man?"

"I don't know," You weren't going to tell this man anything, even if it killed you.

"Stop lying to me," He stands up, "Who is Spider Man?"

"I just said I don't know." He slaps you again, it stings more, but you're willing to take it to protect Peter.

"I'm going to ask you one more time," He sound angry, "Who is Spider Man?"

Instead of saying anything, you stare at the ceiling, not turning to look at him.

"I guess I'm not trying hard enough," He walks to the wall he got the chair from, and pushes something that looks like a trolley back. You see the bright light reflecting off something on it, and you realise he has a variety of blades laid across a red cloth. "This is what you get until you talk." He says coldly. Your eyes dilate as he picks one up, but you close them, and prepare for the pain he's about to inflict. "Let me ask you another question, what are the Winter Soldier's trigger words." 

You don't actually know the answer for that, but you know he won't believe you, so you take a deep breath and look into Dylan's eyes. 

"I'm not going to tell you that." You sigh, and turn back to look at the ceiling. You smile sadly to yourself, "For Bucky's sake."

"You're making the wrong decision." He says, lowering the blade down into your leg. It's excruciating, but you know he won't stop, and you have to get through this. For Bucky. And for Bruce.