Chapter 1

Your outfit. But with dark brown hair and dark green eyes.

Yuki POV:

I was in my room reading when i heard my mum yell "YUKI, TENYA BREAKFAST IS READY" "OK" i yelled back and got out of bed placing my book mark on my page and placing it on my bedside table.

I went downstairs to see mum and dad serving the plates tensei was putting cups on the table and tenya was walking into the kitchen and we all sat down and said "thanks for the meal" and started eating.

Halfway through eating mum said "Oh, Yuki i forgot to tell you, you have to go with Tenya today" that caused me to choke on my food and tensei, who was sat next to me, patted my back until i stopped choking "thanks" i said, i turned back to mum and said "what, why" "well me and your father have to go to work and tensei has to go to his agency and plus he is very busy today and the only option for you to stay with is tenya since he is going to UA" mum said "why do i need to be babysat, im 13" i said looking between mum and dad "dont look at me like that, this wasnt my idea" dad said to me and i sighed and turned to mum and she said "exactly why the last time we left you alone in the house you almost blew it up trying to cook a microwave meal" i heard tensei laugh a little beside me and i slapped this thigh giving him a look

"hey, you know that it wasnt my fault" i said "well, i think leaving the spoon in it was entirely you fault since we told you metal things cant go in a microwave" "and that was only one time" i said and dad said "well you almost did fall of one of the ceiling beams when you teleported up there and one time you also set off fireworks in our neigbours garden at 2 in the morning" he said "but we dont live near any neigbours" i said "still, they live near us meaning we are neighbours" dad explained and i let out a sigh.

"tenya" i said turning toward my brother "yes" he said putting his glass back on the table "is this true" i questioned and he nodded saying "mum told me and she already called the school so my teacher already know" at that my eyes widened and i slowly turned toward my mother and i felt my eye twitch and i relaxed my face turning back to my breakfast.

After we finished breakfast i helped clean up and after that i teleported upstairs into my bathroom so i could brush my teeth. I heard a knock whilst i was brushing my teeth "come in" i said when i spat out the toothpaste and tenya entered the room and said "mum told me to tell you that you should bring your bag with stuff you want to bring today" i nodded and rinsed my mouth out with water and wiped the water off my face.

I entered my room and grabbed my black backpack and filled it with and extra jumper incase i spilt anything on my one, my book along with another one and some snacks along with a water bottle.

I put my bag on and left my room going downstairs to put on my shoes and tenya was there in his uniform "are you ready" he asked and I nodded and mum came in and said "right I'll see you later" she gave us a kiss on our foreheads and we left the house

Whilst walking i started to get tired "tenya" i whined "what" he asked "my legs hurt" i said "well what do you wnat me to do" he said pushing his glasses back up "well" i said and started to smile slowly "oh no, i know that look" i then put my hand on tenyas shoulder and quickly thought about going to UA and then a blue light surrounded us.

When the light stopped we were in front of the UA school gates "oh my when did UA get so close to home" i said sarcastically and i felt tenya slap my arm "hey" i whined and held my arm rubbing it whilst pouting "we cant use our quirks in public" tenya whispered "hey i was the only one who used it and plus no one even saw" i said looking around the place and tenya sighed and we continued walking into the building.

When we got inside we went to the principals office so he knew i was there and then we went to tenya's class "oh my god, why is this door so big " i said staring up at it "because people might have quirks that make them bigger" tenya explained as he opened the door and when the door opened all eyes where on us.