Chapter 5

Yuki Pov

Me and mum both charged at each other and i quickly teleported behind her ready to kick her in the back but she grabbed leg pushing it out of her way making me stumble.

"your form is sloppy" she said and i let out a sigh fixing my stance and teleporting behind her then in front of her throwing her off and i have the chance grab her arm that was stretched out and pulled her to the floor "good" she said and i smiled. 

for the next few hours we trained and when it was around 12 i started to get tired "can we stop now" i said panting and mum looked at me and said "alright go have a shower and get some sleep" i nodded and moved sluggishly inside.

when i got to my room i made my way to the bathroom locking the door and turning on the shower, when i got the shower the right temperature i got undressed and stepped into the shower. after having a shower i got out wrapping a towel around my waist and entering my room going through my draws for some underwear, a shirt and some sweatpants.

when i got dressed i got into my warm bed and my body instantly relaxed against the warm comfort and i closed my eyes letting sleep take over my body.   

in 2 hours:

i woke up to someone knocking on my door "who is it" i said half asleep "your brother" they said "which one" i asked "tensei" he said "come in" i mumbled. i heard the door open and i heard footsteps stopping at my bed and i peaking my head out of the warm comfort "what" i said "Tenya's back along with his friend group" i sat up at that and got out of bed putting a jumper on along with some socks since my feet were cold and walked out the room only hearing tensei say "they're in his room" and i changed my direction heading to tenyas room.

when i got to tenyas room i opened the door and saw tenya, midoriya, tsuyu and the floating girl, whose name i cant remember. "hey" i said as i walked into the room sitting my bean bag that was put in tenyas room for whenever i was bored. "what are you doing here" floating girl asked and i just stared at her saying "well when tensei told me that you were here i was expecting to see todoroki or the others" "oh todoroki is spending the night at mina's since they are having a 'bakusquad' night and she quoted 'they consider him as puppy so he gets to join' whatever that means" midoriya said and i smiled and grabbed a blanket off tenyas bed and wrapped it round my shoulders relaxing into the bean bag.

later:

it was now dinner time and it was only just then i realised that tenyas friends are staying for dinner, so we all went downstairs and all the food was on the table "thanks Mrs Iida" midoriya, tsuyu and floating girl said and i has to grab the glasses from the cabinet and when i got back i saw floating girl sat in my chair and i stopped for a second but continued my journey over to the table and set the glasses down filling them up and passing them around the table.

it took my place next to the floating girl since she took my seat and we all started to eat dinner. "so what are all of your names" dad asked and tsuyu said "im tsuyu asui" ribbiting at the end of the sentence "im izuku midoriya" broccoli boy said and last was floating girl "im ochaco uraraka" she said 'so thats what her name is' i thought.

"what are your quirks" mum asked "im a frog" tsuyu said "i can make things float" uraraka said "i have super strength" midoriya said which was obviously a lie since you could see him fiddling and when people lie sometimes they look to the left and midoriya did so either he cant explain his quirk very well or he doesnt want anyone to know. "those ar some powerful quirks" mum said and she asked tsuyu "im assuming your part frog" and tsuyu nodded smiling.