Chapter 3

Yuki Pov

We both charged at each other bakugou throwing a fist at me but i dodged it, i throw a fake punch at him and he dodged it so i quickly hooked my leg underneath his and pulled him to the ground quickly putting my foot on his chest pinning him to the ground.

Bakugous eyes widened and he let out a grunt "how did you beat me" he said "well by the way you were standing you had your right foot further out meaning you would try and hit me with your right fist so when i dodged it i threw a fake punch, throwing you off meaning i had an advantage to pin you to the floor" i said taking my foot of him and helping him up

"That was so cool" i heard on of the students say and i turned my head towards them to see a girl with pink and pink skin with yellow horns, i stepped back a little when she came towards me. She held out her hand and said "hi im mina ashido" i shook her hand and said "hi" and thats when everyone started introducing themselves.

After knowing everyone's name i decided that i like bakugou, mina and todoroki, "tenya" i said "yes" he said "im bored" i said teleporting in front of him "why dont you go and read your book" he said and i went "oh yeah, thanks" i said smiling and i waved to his classmates and teleported over to where my stuff is and i sat down reading my book.

after training

when training was finished aizawa came up to me and said "come on you have to go with your brother" i tilted my head confused "what" i said "they have English with present mic" aizawa said "oh is he the loud one" i asked and aizawa nodded and i quickly said by and teleported over to the class "hello" i said scaring mina and a few others "dont do that" she said with a pout  and i let out a little laugh and she went back to talking with her friends.

when we got to present mics class he introduced himself and so did i and he told me i can sit in his chair, which i was happy about. I sat in his chair and started spinning around laughing a little before i got stopped and a voice said "calm down little listener, don't want you getting sick" present mic said and i nodded and sat back into the chair as he started the lesson.

Halfway through the lesson i started to get tired so i rested my head on my hand and i felt my eye lids droop.

Thrid person pov

Whilst presnt mic was teaching mina saw Yuki asleep on the chair and went "aww" out loud and everyone started at me "what" i said and bakugou said "you just went 'aww' out loud" my eyes widened a little "well, just look at him" i said pointing over to yuki and they all looked over and smiled. After that present mic got out attention back and we continued with our lesson.

Time skip to lunch.

Tenyas pov

When the bell went i went over to my brother and gently shook him "hey Yuki wake up its time for lunch" and he let out a noise and said "dont wanna" in a tired voice "i'll get you marshmallows" i said yuki opened his eyes and said "can you carry me" i sighed and nodded and yuki got up and climbed onto my back.

We made our way to the cafeteria and i got yuki a bag of marshmallows and myself some food and we sat down with midoriya, Urakaka, and asui "hello iida" midoriya says "hello midoriya" i say and i heard yuki say "tenya can i go over to bakugou and mina" i nod and watch him grab the bag of marshmallows and make his way to where bakugou and mina were with their friends.

Yuki Pov

I went over to their table and sat down "hi mina" i said and she smiled and said "hi" and bakugou said "hey" and for some reason todoroki was there and he gave me a "hi" along with kirishima, kaminari and sero.