chapter 6

Yuki POV

when dinner was finished tenyas friends had to leave and i was grateful for that "i hate your friends" i said when i turned towards tenya and he gave me a confused look "what do you mean by that" he asked "well uraraka sat in my seat and i didnt like that" i said and tenya said "well she didnt know" i huffed and turned making my way to my room "where do you think your doing mister" mum said and i stopped walking and turned back round walking to the kitchen saying "im going to help dad"

after helping dad i went upstairs "can you stop pouting" i heard mum say behind me and i turned towards her my face relaxing and i said "well if you want me to stop can i got to UA tomorrow" mum sighed and said "fine but you help me with me dinner and doing all the chores after though" i smiled and said "thank you and yes i will help" i smiled as i made my way to my room flopping down on the bed wrapping myself in my blanket falling asleep.

in the morning

i woke up to the alarm clock and i sat up turning it bff, i let out a big awn and stretched my arms and i got out of bed stumbling to my bathroom and getting a shower and getting changed into a beige hoodie with a white shirt underneath along with some black jeans and some trainers. after getting changed i went downstairs and i saw my plate in my place and everyone was sitting down "your finally up" dad says and i smiled a little and went to the table sitting in my seat.

after breakfast me and tenya left the house making our way to UA but this time we had to walk instead of teleporting and i'll tell you one thing walking is so boring, "oh my god my legs are killing me" i said stopping in the middle of the path and tenya stopped and gave me a look saying "the house is right there" pointing to the house and he was correct we only made it to the end of the path, i sighed and straighten back up and continued walking while tenya stayed still for a sec before catching up with me.

when we got to UA we walked into the hallway and when i saw the class 1-A i slightly speeded up walking and go to the door and opened it see the class all talking to their own friend groups and i saw todoroki, bakugou, sero, kirishima, mina and kaminari so i went over to them "hey" i said smiling and they noticed me and mina gasped saying "Oh my god my baby" and he pulled me into a hug whilst saying "i missed you" i giggled at that and pulled away saying "hi" to the others and i got pulled down into a seat.

"so Yuki where have you been" sero asked and i said "i had to come here only for that day since everyone was a work and i asked mum if i could come today only if i help her" bakugou asked "why could you have just been alone for the say" and todoroki hit his arm saying "hey" and bakugou put his arm in that spot and rubbed it saying "i didnt mean it like that its just he's 13 why couldn't he of stayed home alone" "oh i cant be trusted alone last time i set fireworks off in the neighbours garden at 2 in the morning" i said laughing a bit at the end, the group laughed and sero said "thats something me and kaminari would do" and kaminari nodded.

soon aizawa came in and told us all to take a seat and i went up to where he was and he noticed me and said "oh Yuki your back" i nodded and went to sit in the spinning chair as aizawa talked about what lesson they are doing. 

i kept getting really bored and aizawa noticed and handed me a book with some pens and i looked up at him confused and he said "its for eri but she wont mind" i nodded and opened the first page to reveal a lion so i took the colouring pens and started drawing on it making it look better.