Chapter 7

Yuki Pov

After the class was finished i saw a shadow in front of me and i looked up and aizawa was there "hi" i said and put my head back down continuing to colour.

"this class is finished, do you want to go with them or come with me to the teachers lounge" aizawa asked and i stopped and looked up saying "teachers lounge" aizawa nodded and i stood up and grabbed the book and we both left the classroom.

We made our way to the teachers lounge and i saw midnight, a small person who looked like all might and present mic.

"hey sho" present mic said and he realised i was there and said "oh, hi little listener whats your name" "yuki iida" i said and he smiled and said "tensei little brother" i tilted my head a little and asked "how do you know my brother" "we went to school together" he said and i nodded and aizawa asked "do you want a drink, we have hot chocolate, coffee or juice" present mic hit his arm when he said coffee.

"hot chocolate please" i said siting on the sofa and putting a pillow on my lap. Aizawa went over to the side and started making a hot chocolate.

I turned around and a face was in my view making me let out a yelp "nemuri dont scare him" present mic said "sorry but look at him, he is all grown up from the last time i met him" midnight said and i was confused and he obviously noticed and said "oh right, i met you when you were a little baby" "oh" i said smiling a little.

aizawa came over and handed me my hot chocolate and i let out a little 'thank you' and taking a sip "so how comes you guys dont know me from tensei" i asked aizawa and present mic but aizawa went "we met you with nemuri and i was your favourite thats why you probably like me so much" i nodded and hizashi asked "how has tensei been" "good, but he's very busy with hero work especially after that stain incident" i said and aizawa asked "i want to know how did his legs get better since its only been a month and they said it would take a while for his legs to heal" "i gave him some medicine" i said and they looked at me confused "oh, i was messing around one day and i created something and i got really happy about it but i hurt myself on something and i accidently spilled what i created and it heal within seconds so i made another one and gave it to tensei" i said and nemuri asked "what would happen if it didn't work" "there was only one way to find out" i said shrugging my shoulder and i put my empty cup on the table

well the bell went all the teachers left and i saw the small blond guy who looked like all might so i went over to him and said "hi" he looked a little stunned but said "hello" "are you all might" i asked and he spluttered "what, what no" he looked to the left "your lying" i said and he looked at me in shock "how did you figure out" he asked in a whisper "well i was joking at first but now that you asked that, i can confirm that you are all might" i said and his eyes were wide and he said "you cant tell anyone" i nodded and he let out a sigh.

i went to the training grounds where everyone was and i went over to the class "hi" i said and mina smiled and waved to me causing me to smile "right everyone, today your training against class B" aizawa said and the other teacher who i was told his name is Vlad king, pulled out a piece of paper saying all of the team pairs.

i got bored and sat on the side, i was quiet just watching the pairs go off to their areas when a blond kid came up to me "so what's a kid doing in UA" he asked "oh you know watching my watching my brother" i said and he laughed asking "and who is your brother" "tenya iida" i said not looking up "oh that's your brother, his quirk is  very useless" i looked up at him and asked "what's your quirk" "i can copy peoples quirk" he said and i laughed a little and a frown appeared on his face "what" he asked sounding annoyed "well it must be pretty stupid when you copy someone's quirk and use it but don't realise the effects of it" i said and he huffed and asked "what's your name" "Yuki, what's yours" i asked "Neito Monoma" he said and i nodded saying "nice to meet you" "you too"