Chapter 25

Rin Pov

I woke up to my mom knocking on the door "honey its time to go to school" i groaned and said "ok, im up" and i sat up rubbing my eyes and i ran a hand through my hair getting the knots out of it

It got out of bed and i went to the bathroom, i turned on the shower and got in. After my shower i went back into my room and got changed.

After getting changed i grabbed my bag and i went downstairs and i went into the kitchen and i sat in my chair placing my bag next to me and mum placed a plate of food in front of me.

"thanks mum" i said and she smiled at me and i started eating.

After eating i stood up from my chair and took my plate over to the sink. I walked back over to the table and i give mum a kiss on the forehead and i grab my bag putting it on my back

"bye mum" i said and mum said "bye honey" i smiled and left the house making sure to grab my keys.

On my way to school i went to the shops and brought a few snacks and a drink for today.

At school i went to my locker and i opened it placing a few things in there and my eyes caught a familiar photo i have.

I grabbed it and it was a picture of me and yuki i smile to myself feeling heat spread across my face 'ok today is the day i ask him out ' i thought to myself and i smiled closing my locker and putting the picture in my pocket

I pulled my phone out and texted yuki asking 'where are you ' and he texted back saying 'sorry im going to be running late since i have to do something' i sighed and texted back saying 'ok' i turned my phone off and start waking to class.

When i get there a few people are there already in class and i went in and sat in my seat and just pulled my phone out and played some games.

When the bell went students started filling the class and i put my phone away when the teacher came in.

I just listened to the lesson and half way through a knock is heard on the door "come in" the teacher said and the door opened to reveal yuki "mr iida care to tell me why your late" the teacher asked and yuki handed him a note and the teacher said "go sit down" yuki walked over to his seat and we looked at each other.

'you ok?' i mouth to him and he nods 'can we speak after class' i mouthed and yuki smiled and nodded.

After class we packed up our stuff and we met up outside "so what do you want yo talk about" yuki asked and i took a deep brwath and said "so, uh, ilikeyou" i blurted out really fast and yuki looked at me and said "sorry what" i took another deep breath and explained slowly "i like you" yuki smiled and said "im mean yeah were best friends" i shook my head and i carefully took his hands into mine and said "yuki i like like you" yuki made a face of realizations "oh" he whispered and he looked me in the eyes and said "guess what" "what" i asked and yuki smiled "i like you too" i was surprised at that and i smiled wider and we both laughed blush spreading across both of our faces.

We were a little surprised when the bell went off meaning our next lesson is starting and we both have different lessons "ok i'll see you at lunch" i said and let go of his hands and went to walk away but yuki stopped me "wait rin" i turned around and said "yep" and yuki ran up to me and gave me a little kiss on the lips and he pulled away slightly blushing, he turned away speed wlaking to his next lesson "bye" he yelled out waving his hand and i did the same, face turning bright red.