Chapter 17

Rin Pov

Me and yuki went up to my room and we got change out if the clothes we painted in and we went downstairs and my mum said "dont stay out too long and take you keys just incase i fall asleep ok" me and yuki both said "okay" at the same time and my mum smiled.

Me and yuki left the house with our bags mine was empty so when we buy the food out it would go in my bag and yuki's bag was filled with a blanket so we could set it on one of the roof tops. 

me and yuki went to a shop and we decided on grabbing a shopping cart or basket "what should we take"  i asked "well if we take a basket each we wont be able to get much so im thinking the shopping cart" yuki said smiling at the end and i laughed and grabbed a shopping cart and yuki quickly teleported into it laughing "hey" i whined "what" he said "i wanted to sit in there" i said and yuki paused for a second before saying "how about we go and get my stuff first and then after getting my stuff you can sit in here" i thought about it and said "yeah" 

so yuki was sat in the cart and i drove down the isle with the cart and yuki grabbed the stuff he needed and surrounded himself with the snacks and drinks. "ok now you get out and i get in" i said and yuki teleported out and i got in and yuki grabbed hold of the handle for the cart and let out an evil laugh "we can do it after we buy our things" i say not wanting to get kicked out the shop before i even get to buy my things.

after getting my things we payed together and we went to the tallest building we could see. we entered the front of the building but the reception lady stopped us "hey kids" we both turned around to her "yes" we said at the same time "what are you doing" she asked "oh im just visiting someone" yuki said with a sweet smile and the lady smiled at us "Oh ok, have a good night dears" she said to us and we smiled at her and went up the stairs.

when we got to the to floor i decided to say "you know you could of teleported us or we could've taken the elevator" and yuki gave me a look saying "and you tell me now" "i thought you knew" i said shrugging my shoulders and yuki just sighed "well we are her now" he said and we opened the door to the room and it wasn't to cold which was ok, we went over to a spot and yuki placed the blanket down and we sat down and i pulled my bag off my back and sat it down and i opened it dumping out the snacks and handing yuki his drink and we both opened them.

after a while of talking and watching the stars we heard something behind us so we sat up and turned our heads toward the noise. "you know it late out kids" it was aizawa "dont do that it scary you know" i said putting my hand up to my chest "well i am an underground hero" aizawa said he came towards us and sat down "do you want coffee" yuki said "wait you have coffee" "cold coffee though" he said and aizawa shrugged and yuki handed him the coffee "aren't your parents worried" he asked and we both shook our heads and aizawa sighed and stood up "ok just dont stay out too long ok or i'll tell your brother Yuki okay" he said and yuki nodded. aizawa then jumped of a building using he capture scarf to get across.

"that was weird" i said laughing a little and yuki smiled before saying "thats how he is but hey we have 1 more hour before we get killed at home for being late so thats something since we normally forget to get home on time" i laughed at that and yuki yawned "you tired" i ask and he nodded "why dont we go back now and plus we have school tomorrow" i said and yuki nodded and we stood up and put our stuff in our bags and yuki teleported us outside my home an di unlocked the door and it was quiet inside.

we went inside and upstairs past my mums room and she was asleep and we went into my room and we set our bags down and took off our shoes. yuki went over to my bed and grabbed one of my blankets and he went over to my bean bag and he sat down on it and pulled the blanket around he and he let out a sigh along with a "night" and closed his eyes falling asleep. i smiled and got into my bed pulling the covers up and closing my eyes falling asleep.