Chapter 35

Yuki Pov

After a few days i started feeling better so mum sent me back to school. I was happy that i could see rin since he hasn't been able to come around much.

When i got to school i went to my locker and i saw rin at his, i went up to him and gave him a hug. "hi" i said and he turned around, smile on his face and he picked me up and twirled me around making me giggle. He set me on the ground and gave me a kiss "i missed you" i smiled and kissed him back.

when we pulled apart i went to my locker and opened it and grabbed out my books for today and put them in my bag. when i had all my books for today i closed my locker and looked at rin but i noticed he was zoned out which he barley does making me concerned a little "you ok" i ask and he snaps out off it and smiles "yeah" he said and i nod and he suggested " should we walk to class" i nod and we make our way to class.

when we get to class the bell goes off as soon as we get inside ,we went to our seats and we pulled out our books and we started doing some work.

after class was finished me and rin packed our stuff up and we left the classroom but stopped out in the hallway "okay i'll see you at lunch" he said and i nodded and said "what do you have" "english" he said and asked me the same question "history" i said and he nodded and we quickly kissed each other and walked to our class.

when i got to my class i went in and sat down at the back and pulled out my history text book and writing book and i opened them and started studying since ive got an exam on it so our teacher gave us the lesson to either study or finish off pour projects which in already finished since rin helped me.

after getting enough studying done i put those books away and grabbed my reading book out and put my earphone sin and started playing music while i read my book.

when that lesson was done i grabbed my bag and put my book in it and keeping my earphones in and was still listening to music, when i got to the lunch hall i grabbed my food and went to our table where rin was sat already.

i sat next to him "hey" i said and he smiled at me "hey how where your lessons" he asked me and i nodded while saying "They were good"  rin nodded and we started eating our food bit i noticed rin starting at something " you ok" and rin sighs "do you ever feel like something is wrong" he asked me and i thought about it and said "sometimes why" "just something feels wrong" he says and i nod and we continue eating

after lunch we threw away our rubbish and we walked to our next lesson and when we got their the teacher changed our seats which annoyed me and the teacher also left us with a supply teacher for a little and they were strict.

so after that lesson i was annoyed and rin took my hand into his and told me "just calm down were not in the class anymore" i nodded and took a few deep breaths and i looked at him and he smiled at me showing his fangs making me smile and we walked down the hallway and went to our lockers and changed out our books for the next lesson which was art and i was happy about that since me and rin sat next to each other and we loved art, but when we were painting in the lesson the teacher would move us because we would always get into a pint fight and we would go home covered in paint.

when we got to art we sat in our seat and the teacher came in and started explaining what we all had to do today, when he stopped explaining he handed us all a piece of charcoal and piece of paper with a picture we had to copy on another of paper.

somehow at the ned off the lesson mine and rins clothes were covered in charcoal and also a few smears of it on our face.