Chapter 21

Yuki Pov

When we got home i was tempted to run upstairs and just stay in my room but before i could do anything mum stopped me "yuki, sit down on the sofa we need to talk" she said and i gulped and went over to the sofa and sat down placing a pillow on my lap.

Mum sat in fornt of me and said "yuki, you have got to stop getting yourself suspended, not only is it effecting your education but its all so effecting rins education." i looked at her and said "but mum rin set the fire alarm off and the sprinklers naturally went off" "and whose idea was it to set the fire alarm off" she asked and i looked down and fiddled with my hands "both of us" i muttered and i heard mum sigh and she said "ok I'm grounding you so go up to your room and go study, ill call you down for dinner" i nodded and got off the sofa chucking the pillow on the sofa.

I ran upstairs and went into my room and i closed my door, hard, but before it could slam i stopped i with my foot and gently closed it. When it was closed i felt tears gather in my eyes and i brought my hand up to my mouth to stop my sobs from escaping.

I took my hand away from my mouth and took some deep breaths forcing myself to stop crying. When it stopped i went in front of my mirror and wiped my eyes getting rid of the tear marks down my checks and making sure my eyes weren't too red.

I decided to change something in my room since i know my mum hates it. So i opened my curtains to let some light in and i turned off my led lights and i cleaned the bedroom.

After doing so i sat at my desk and pulled some books out of a box from under my bed. The books were school books for studying so i placed them on my desk and grabbed a notebook and and pen and started studying and writing some noted in the book.

After i finshed studying i went to grab my phone out my pocket but i think it slipped out when i was sat on the sofa. I sighed and stood up grabbing some clothes and going to the bathroom and turning on the shower

After my shower i got changed into my clothes which consisted of grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie. I went into my room and sat on my bed grabbing one if my books and i opened it to my book mark and started reading.

After a while i heard mum yell "yuki dinner's ready" i put my book mark on my page and closed the book. I left the room and walked downstairs qnd everyone was sat at the table and i sat next to no one since tenya was at the dorms.

The table seating plan goes with dad at the head of the table mum next to him on the side with tensei beside her and normally beside me would be tenya since we would sit next to dad.

Eating dinner there was complete silence apart from tensei telling us about his day. I would always try and say something but got inturruped so i just stayed quiet.

After dinner i helped clean up and tensei had to go since he had patrol and i went upstairs and just sat in my room.

After reading my book for a while i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After brushing my teeth i rinsed my mouth out and i placed my toothbrush back in its cup holder and i went back into my room i turned off all the lights and kept on my beside table so i could read my book

Whilst reading my book i felt my eyes lids get hevay and i struggled keeping myself awake so i closed my book and placed it on the side and turned off my light buf when i did so i felt more awake.

I just stared at the ceiling feeling tears gather in my eyes maybe this will help crying myself to sleep. So i let all my feeling out crying into my pillow to make sure no one could hear me crying. After a while i stopped crying a pounding in my head and my eyes hurt so i closed them only having one thing on my mind.

' Wonder how rin is doing?'