chapter 22

Yuki Pov

'i wonder how rins doing?'

was the only remembered when i woke up. i sighed realising that i had to go back to school since i was home yesterday so i got up rubbing at my eyes feeling a slight headache from the crying. i stood up from my bed and went over to the bathroom and i opened the cabinet and grabbed some painkillers. after taking them i turned on the shower and took off my clothes standing under the freezing cold water and feeling the temperature change.

after my shower i got out and dried myself off and put the towel back on and went into my room and grabbed my clothes and got changed.

(just imagine him as the oc and he also had jack jeans with white shoes)

after getting changed i grabbed my bag and walked downstairs and grabbing an apple and i was about to leave but i was stopped by a voice "where are you going" it was mum "im leaving early so when i get to school i can study" i said in a monotone voice and mum just nodded before saying "come straight back home i dont want you hanging around that rin kid anymore he's a bad influence on you" my eyes widened and it felt like someone just poked my heart with a needle "oh, okay" i said casting my eyes to the ground slightly "you're so smart yuki dont let that boy ruin your grades okay" mum said as she came over to me and just fixed the straps of my bad and i just nodded not trusting myself to speak. mum smiled and gave me a kiss on my head and said "go on dont be late" she said and i just turned away grabbing my keys and leaving the house.

whilst walking to school i looked down at my hand staring at the apple i haven't eaten 'he's a bad influence on you' that quote kept running through my head and i narrowed my eyes at the ground. when i got to the nearest bin i chucked the apple in suddenly not feeling hungry anymore, after doing that i continued my way to school.

when i got to school no one was there apart from the teachers, i went inside and made my way to my locker, i opened my locker and grabbed a book from in there. i placed the book in my bag but i heard something clutter to the floor, i closed my bag slinging it over my shoulder and looked down, it was a bracelet that rin gifted to me also along with a promise ring, when he gave me the ring he said 'i thought i looked pretty'  i smiled at the memory. i picked the little bag up and opened pouring the contents into my hand, i turned them over and placed the bracelet back into the bag and i was about to put the ring back but something caught my eye.

there was something engraved into the ring, i brought i closer up to my face and it said 'mine forever' i smiled feeling my face get warm and my smiled dropped and i put the ring back into the bag having a small smile but fading as i put it back in my locker. i grabbed my phone and put the camera on pointing it to my face and my cheeks were red i turned my phone off and took a second to relax myself and pulling my phone back out and you couldn't see any red on my face anymore.

i closed my locker making sure the jewelry was safe. i made my way to the library and i sat at one of the tables taking out my book and notebook. i grabbed a pen from out my pocket and i opened a page and started writing notes about it.

after an hour i heard a ping from my phone and i took it out my pocket and turning it on 'where r u?' rin texted me 'at the library' i responded and he replied with 'k, be there in a min' i turned off my phone and continued writing notes.

i heard footsteps and i looked up and it was rin and he smiled showing his fangs, i always love when he smiles "hey dude" he said as he sat next to me "hi" i responded smiling at him "how was your parents" my smile faded when he said that "dad's pissed, mum said you're a bad influence and i should stop being friend with you but im going to ignore that part and im grounded meaning no hanging out after school" i said and rins smiled dropped "Im the reason this happened" "what no we both did this so stop blaming yourself" i said and rin smiled and gave me hug almost knocking me out my seat and the feeling was back but i forced myself not to blush.