Chapter 33

Rin Pov

Yuki was sneezing a few times during class but he never teleported so he was forcing himself not to teleported which made me worry slightly.

when the lesson finished i stopped Yuki after he finished packing up his things and asked him "are you ok" Yuki looked at me and nodded "yeah why" he asked and i gave him a look and said "well the fact that you are sneezing a lot but your not teleporting at all meaning your forcing yourself to stop" Yuki sighed and said "we're in the middle of class and i don't want to teleport all over the place" i look at him and my eyes widen a little when i notice his cheeks slightly red

i frown and put my hand up to his forehead, he was warm, warmer than normal "your hot" i said as i removed my hand and Yuki smirked and said "thanks for noticing" i gently slapped his arms and said "i'm serious" and he replied back with a "ok " "i'm taking you to the medical" i said and he just nodded. i put my bag on my back and grabbed Yuki's bag and took him to the medical.

when we got there i knocked on the door and heard "come in" i went in and Yuki sat on the chair and i put his bag next to him. "what seems to be the problem" she asked me "he's running a fever" i said and she stood up and took something of the side and went over to him and held it up against his forehead.

seconds later she took it off his head and said "well he's got a fever so i'm going to call his parents to collect him" and i nodded and she went over to her desk and picked up the phone and dialed his parents number.  

when she got off the phone she told us " Yuki your parents are busy so do you have anyone else i can contact" i looked at Yuki and he looked at me and nodded, i turned to the woman and i said " you can call my mum, she'll say she wont be able to collect us but i can take him to mine till his parents get home" the woman nodded as she put in my mother phone number and second slater it picked up, i was too busy putting Yuki's hair into two pigtails so his hair wouldn't be on his face.

i heard the phone being put down and she said "okay your mother said you can take him home and I've just sent an email to his parents to let them know he's gone with you" i nodded and grabbed Yuki's bag and lifted Yuki up and we went to the office and they sighed us out.

we walked to my house and when we got there i unlocked the door and we both took off our shoes and i dropped the bags onto the floor and guided Yuki to the sofa.

i set him on the sofa and put a blanket on him "do you want some tea" i asked and he nodded and said "2 sugars" "i know" i said entering the kitchen and i turned on the kettle and grabbed two mugs and put a chamomile tea bag in each mug and i put one sugar into mine and and one into Yuki's and when the water stopped boiling i poured it into the mugs and i stirred it making sure the sugar was diluted and i put the 2 sugar into Yuki's mug and stirred again. i took the tea bags out and put them in the bin and i took the mugs with me and handed Yuki's his and sat up and took a sip out of it and sighed

i smiled and gently pulled his legs up and i sat there and put his legs back down on my lap and i turned on the tv keeping the volume low so if Yuki has a headache it wont bother him. i noticed that Yuki was slowly falling asleep so i took the mug out his hands and set it on the side and i shifted him so he was comfortable and so he fell asleep.