chapter 4

yuki POV

it was now the end of the day and me and tenya are walking home "so who is your favourite in the class" tenya asked me "todoroki, bakugou, mina, kaminari, sero, kirishima and aizawa" i said smiling a little "whys that" he asked "they are all nice to me and talking to aizawa calms me" i said and tenya nodded.

when we got home it was quiet since mum and dad are still at work and tensei is still at his agency "do you want anything to eat" he asked me and i shook my head saying "no thanks" and i went upstairs to my room.

when i got to my room in got changed into some comfy clothes and got into bed turning m TV on and i tried to find something to watch but there wasnt anything so i turned off the TV and put some music on and i started to read my book.

later:

i heard a knock on my door and i said "come in" the door opened to reveal my mum, mum came over at sat on my bed right by my feet and she asked "how was today" "it was great i made some new friends" mum smiled at that and said "well tomorrow since me and your father are home that means you dont have to go tomorrow" my smiled dropped a little "but mum cant i go tomorrow" i asked "no honey, tenya and his class are busy either training or studying" she said and m smile dropped completely and i said "ok" and mum smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead and said "dinner will be ready soon" as she walked out the room.

When i got called down for dinner i went downstairs to see mum and dad sat there with tenya and tensei, i sat down and we put our hands together and said "thanks for the meal" then we started eating.

"so Yuki how was UA" dad asked and i nodded saying "it was good" and i saw my father nod "yuki did you make any friends" tenesi asks and i nod saying "their names are bakugou, mina, sero, kaminari, kirishima and todoroki" "as in Endeavours son" das says and i let out a small shiver since i never liked him but nodded anyways.

After dinner i helped clean up and after that i went upstairs and got into bed falling asleep quickly.

The next day

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears and i moved my arm over to the noise and turning it off "YUKI" i heard someone yelling "yeah" i yelled hearing nothing in response making me sigh "YEAH" i yelled out louder and hearing nothing again so i sighed and got out of bed adjusting my sweatpants and shirt making my way downstairs.

"yes mum" i said when i saw her sat on the sofa "now you respond to me" she says, i just gave her a glare "right what do you want to do today" she asked me "i dont know, practice my fighting" i said rolling up my sleeves and my mum nodded asking "with me or your father" "you" i said and mum smiled and said "theres some cut up fruit in the fridge go and eat" i nod and make my way to the kitchen where tensei is "are you going to the agency today or are you off and where is tenya" i asked and tensei responded with "im going to the agency in a bit and tenya is already at school" i nod and go to the fridge opening it to reveal a clean bowl with cut up fruit in it.

i take the bowl out and grab myself a bowl and put some of the fruit in it and set it on the table and putting the fruit back in the fridge, i take a bite of the fruit making a face of how the cold hits my sensitive teeth. when i finish my fruit i go into the living room to see dad and mum sat there watching tv so i go and sit in one of the spare chairs "Yuki, its currently 9:00 and at 9:30 i want you to get your training gear on ok" i nod and turn back to the TV.

at 9:30 i make my way up to my room going through my wardrobe to find my training gear an when i find it i put it on. my outfit consist of a sleeveless shirt and some jogging bottoms along with my boots.

i make my way downstairs to see my mum outside in her outfit and she notices me and says " are you ready" i nod and make my way to the center where she is and we wait until she gives me a nod and i give one back letting her know im ready.