Chapter 18

Yuki Pov

I woke up to knocking on the door, i decided to ignore it but a voice was heard "boys, get up you have to go to school" it was rins mother and rin groaned letting his mother know that he was awake and i then hear footsteps walking away from the door.

I sat up from the bean bag making the blanket on me crumple up on my lap. "Yuki" rin mumbles out and i laugh "come on, get up" i say and rin groans before sitting up, his hair sticking up in all different directions. I laugh at the sight and rin runs his hand through his hair getting rid of any knots while doing so.

I go into the bathroom taking my bag with me and i get changed into my clothes. After getting changed i grabbed my spare tooth brush that i always leave here so when i stay over i can use it. I left the bathroom still brushing my teeth since rin had to use the bathroom.

When i was finished brushing my teeth rin was still in there and the amount of foam from the tooth paste made me gag a little so i went to the bathroom door and i knocked on it and it opened to reveal rin brushing his teeth and i have him a look before going over to the sink and spitting it out, i rinsed my mouth out and i put the tooth brush away.

Me and rin went downstairs and his mother told us to sit down as she served us breakfast. "so, how was last night" she asked us when she sat down to eat "we just sat on a roof and just watched the stars" rin said and i nodded "oh well last night i watched a bunch of films it was truly the most quietest thing ever" she said and i laughed as rins face dropped and his mother smiled.

after having breakfast his mother drove us to school "right no causing trouble today okay" she told us when she stopped outside the  school and we both nodded and she smiled at us and we both grabbed our bags and left the car.

"your mother is amazing" i said and rin looked at me "what" i said shrugging my shoulder "thats my mum" he said and i looked at him before saying "so you say the same things about my mum" and rin just smiled at me.

we went inside and got our books and made our way to our lesson "boys your late" the teacher said as they entered the classroom, i looked at the clock and saw that we were actually on time "no look at the time were on time" i said and and the teacher said "that clocks been broken for a while, this is the time" and he held up a clock that had been on his desk. we were 15 minutes late, no wonder why we didn't hear the bell.

"oh" we said at the same time and the teacher sighed "just go sit down" he told us and we went to our seats.

after the lesson we went to our lockers and put our books away and grabbed the ones we needed and we went to our next lesson. "im bored" rin says and i look at him "well what do you want to do" i ask and an evil smile appeared on his face "lets set the fire alarm off" he says and i smile and say "in the boys toilets since there is no cameras there" rin nods and we go to the toilets and a boy is their drying his hands and we wait until he leaves.

when he leaves rin gets on top of the side and puts his hand under the fire alarm and creates a little flame and seconds later the alarm starts going off but it causes the sprinklers to go off. me and rin both get soaked since their are 3 sprinklers in the bathroom "shit" i yell out "language" rin says and i grab his arm and pull him out the bathroom making sure he had his bag.

we run down the hallway trying to find where the other students are so i doesn't look like we did anything "Rin Okumura and Yuki Iida" a stern voice said and we both turned around and the principal stared at us "in my office now" he said pointing to his office door and we quickly walked their leaving wet prints on the floor.