chapter 12

yuki POV

"hey yuki wake up" i heard someone say and i scrunched my eyebrows and i opened my eyes and glared at rin who was smiling above me "go away" i said swatting my hand at him "hey, mum made us breakfast" he said and i looked at him saying "you mean my mum" and rin just shrugged and i rolled my eyes.

i got dressed and me and rin left the room going downstairs where tenya and my mother are "morning mum, where dad and tensei" i asked "oh, your father had to leave early and tensei is at his agency" my mother said and i nodded "morning Mrs iida" rin said "good morning rin" my mum said smiling. 

after eating breakfast mum sent us on our way to school "so what do we have today" i asked rin and he said "english, maths and some other things" i sighed when i got told we have English  "i hate English" i said almost sounding like a whine "same" rin said and i frowned "lets go to the shops and get some food so we can eat in english" i said and rin smiled and we went into this shop and brought loads of snacks and drinks.

When we got to school we went to out class and we sat down and started talking and the teacher did nothing. We about half of the snacks and rin got one of his sweet packets taken off of him "hey" rin whispered to me "what" i whispered back "help me steal them back" he aksed pointing over to the tecahers desk and i sighed saying "fine but if i get in trouble I'm blaming you" i said "deal" rin said holding his hand out for a handshake and i just gave him a weird look before returning the handshake.

I looked around the room and the teacher was helping a student so i teleported beside the desk and quickly grabbed the sweets and teleporting bck to my seat and i looked toward the teacher and i saw that she hasnt left the same spot. "here" i said handing rin the sweets and he smiled taking one out and placing one in his mouth and offering me some but i shook my head taking one out of my own bag.

After english we went to maths "sup miss" rin days holding his hand up for a high five and it teacher returned it. "rin yuki I need you in your seats now" our teacher said as we are talking to a different student so we went back to our seats opening our book writing the date.

After maths we went to a different lesson which I didn't pay attention to so when it was finishes we went to lunch getting out for and sitting at our table "so what do you want to do after school" i asked and rin said "oh my mum said I have to go home straight after school" i nodded understanding "well are you going to visit your brother after school" he asked and i thought about it and in the end if shook my head saying "cant be bothered" "fair enough" rin said and i smiled

After school

When school finished me and rin what our seperate ways home "hey mum" i yelled into the house when i got back "oh yuki come here for a minute" i heard her yell back "where are you" i asked and she yelled "kitchen" "oh god" i muttered walking into the kitchen to see my mother there with an apron and food surrounded her "oh my is this heaven" i whispered to myself and i heard my mum laugh "here try this" she said handing me a brownie 'oh no' i thought because mum is great at cooking and baking apart from making brownies, either their dry or it is really chewy and you struggle opening your jaw.

I took a bit of the brownie and my eyes widened in shock it was actually edible "nice aren't they" mum aksed smiling and i nodded asking "did you actually follow the recipe" i asked and she nodded "so do you like them" she asked "there not bad" i said finishing the browine.