Chapter 11

rin POV

me and yuki were just talking to his friends when i heard a voice "what are you doing here and who is your friend" i look up at that voice and say "god" i felt yuki slap my arm and i pouted looking at him whilst rubbing my arm "its mr aizawa my brothers teacher" yuki said and i looked over to where he was pointing to and i saw a yellow sleeping bag with a person in it "is that a caterpillar hobo" i asked and the caterpillar said "no, yuki just told you who i am" and i just shrugged my shoulders.

"so whats your name" he asked "im rin, yukis best friend" i said closing my eyes and smiling showing off my fangs "wow you have such cool fangs" i heard the electric boy said "thanks" i said

"oh great now there's two of you, please dont destroy anything and why are you not at school" he asked but muttered the first part "we had a half day today so we decided to come here" yuki said and i nodded and aizawa just sighed and went back to sleep

"how comes he's sleeping when he is the teacher" i asked and pinky says "he gave us a free period so we basically have to stay in here and either talk to study" i nodded in understanding and i look at bakugou and say "you look very familiar" "is it because i won the sports festival" bakugou says not looking up from the book he's reading "no, oh thats it your father is Masaru Bakugou the fashion designer and your mother is Mitsuki Bakugou the model" i say almost fangirling and i see yuki looking at me in the corner of my eye smiling "wow im surprised you know that not a lot of people do considering my parents are famous" bakugou says smiling a little only looking up from his book for a second.

when the bell went everyone started packing up and they all grabbed something almost like a suitcase and walked out the room "yuki, you and rin can go wait on the training ground, the teacher should be there all ready" tenya said to yuki who nodded.

yuki POV 

me and rin went to the training grounds and we saw all might there "eww "i heard rin say and i let out a small laugh "oh younger iida how have you been" all might said "ive been great, this is my friend rin" i said and before he could say anything else everyone came out.

me and rin decided to sit on the side while all might discussed the stuff they are doing today "do you want to get Boba" i asked and rin nodded and we stood up walking out the room making sure i yelled a "bye"

we got boba from this little shop just on the main road and it is the best thing ever "oh my god i love this" rin said and i laughed "lets go to the park" i said and we started walking

when we got to the park we sat down on the swings "so how was last week" i asked rin and he said "well it was really boring since nothing happened and after school i had to go straight home since i was grounded" rin said and we both laughed.

it was now getting dark out se me and rin decided to go back to mine, rin was on my back half asleep as i was carrying him home "cant you just teleport" rin mumbled and my eyes widened "Oh yeah i completely forgot" i said and i felt him flick my forehead

i teleported back to my house and i unlocked the door and rin slid off my back and we both put on slippers "evening Mr and Mrs iida" rin said doing a little bow as we walked past them and they returned it "yuki dinner will be ready in 20 minutes" i nodded and we went upstairs.

when we got into my room rin fell straight onto my huge bean bag and i sat next to him placing my head on his shoulder and he grabbed the blanket and put it on our laps "what do you want to watch" i asked grabbing the remote "anything" he said and i nodded turning the TV on and putting on a random show

"Yuki, Rin dinner is ready" i heard my mum yell "Ok" i yelled back and we paused the show and got off the bean bag making my way downstairs. we sat at the table and we said "thanks for the meal" and we all started eating. halfway through eating dad said "so rin are you staying over tonight" rin nodded and mum said "Have you told your mother" "yep she said it was ok" rin said 

after dinner we went upstairs and sat next to each other and continued the show, after a while i put my head on rins chest and he ran his fingers through my hair and i started feeling tired "go to sleep" rin said and i closed my eyes murmuring out a "Night"