Chapter 8

Ventis POV:
TW: I think it's called like an eating disorder? I'm sorry I'm not good at these :,( it's just not being able to eat some food much since he's been depressed about losing his brother. I'm sorry again.

I woke up to the sunlight shining right at my face. Today seemed like perfect weather. I yawned loudly and lazily got out of bed. I checked my phone to see what time it was. '9:00 am it seems..' I thought to myself. Then a sudden notification popped up on my phone. A reminder I had set up.

Today at 1:00 pm at the Mall

MEET WITH XIAO AT THE MALL (*''*)

I ALMOST HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT! Even though I had enough time to get ready I still wanted to get dressed early! Maybe with Xiao hanging around me he might get used to me! Maybe he might even not be as annoyed by me as he says he is.

Just maybe.

————————————————————————

I ran as fast as I could to my closet. God I had a a lot of clothes! I couldn't choose! Should I be dressed classy or uh casual? Why am I even worried. It's just a hang out with my new friend. Yeah that's all. I picked a light blue button up shirt with some light brown pants. A white cardigan an maybe even a hat! I feel like I look dumb. But whatever! I slipped on some convers that I had. They seemed a bit worn out since they were my favorite pairs of shoes, but that was okay!

I braided my hair and brushed my teeth. Then I went downstairs to make me some breakfast- oh wait. I looked at my fridge and realized I hadn't been going to the grocery store and by food. I haven't really been eating. Actually I haven't been eating much at all. I look like a stick. No wonder he thinks I'm weird. Thoughts like that started to flood my head as I looked down at my shoes. Oh god I can feel my eyes tearing up. I hate this. Why am I such a crybaby?

Eventually I got snapped out of my own thoughts with a phone call. I looked at my counter to see who it was. Oh it was Ei. (Baal idk Radien Shougun bro electro mommy 😘) I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hello Venti. I'm surprised you even picked up my phone call this early." She giggled a bit teasingly. "Yeah yeah I know I sleep in a lot. It's not my fault my bed is comfy!" I yelled sarcastically. We both laughed a bit. "Well I called to ask you if you had any plans like right now. Me and Zhongli were going to go grocery shopping and make breakfast at his house. You wanna come?" I thought for a moment. I actually wanted to eat. For the first time now. "I don't have plans right now but I have plans around 12 to 1 pm so yeah I could join you for breakfast." I giggled. "Great! We'll go pick you up okay?" "Alright I'll be waiting!" Then she hung up.

Since I had nothing better to do I decided to bother Xiao and see if he remembered we got to hang out today. So I walked out to my couch and sat there. Scrolling through my contacts I see one I haven't bothered to look at. Oh.

Twin bro ♪( '▽`)

Ah. Brother.

I thought to myself. Something inside me wanted to call him. So I did. The phone rang. Then I heard a ring tone coming from upstairs. His room to be exact. I didn't want to go up there. I didn't want to cry. But I did. I let them fall slowly. They tasted salty. Like tears do. I calmed myself down a bit and leaned my head back. Why can't I remember his face? What's happening to me? And I....forgetting him?

Then a message popped up in my screen. I looked down and it read.

"Are you okay?"
-Xiao Xiao~

I smiled and texted back.

"Why wouldn't I be?"
- annoying braid boy

————————————————————————

Xiaos pov:

I woke up around 7 am like always. I can't sleep that well anymore. For reasons I don't want to talk about. I started getting ready when I saw a little sticky note on my desk.

Remember to hang out with they annoying boy at the Mall. 1 pm.

Oh yeah. That boy. I wore a dark greyshirt and some ripped black pants. It wasn't my fault black is easy to use. Then I wore a black jacket. I slipped on some black shoes and headed out of my room towards the bathroom. I comped my hair and then brushed my teeth. I walked back to my room. I played games a bit. By that I meant until around 9. Then Zhongli knocked at my door. "Come in!" I shouted. He walked in with a beautiful lady next to him. She had dark purple hair and she wore her long hair in a braid. She looked serious. "Ah Xiao your up early." He smiled. "Oh yeah I have plans during lunch with someone." I walked towards him. "Hm okay well this is my good friend Ei. I'll be going to the store to by groceries with her to make breakfast." He smiled. "Hello Xiao it's nice to meet you." She wore a small but visible smile. It looked genuine too. "Hi, nice to meet you too." I had no really expression on my face. We talked a bit till Ei brought something up.

She turned around Zhongli quickly and spoke. "We should bring Venti! He might not be up but we can bother him." She laughed. Zhongli looked at her then spoke. "That's an idea we could do." He then turned to me and said. "You wanna join me, Ei, and maybe Venti if dear Archons hope he's awake?" Venti...the annoying one I'm supposed to see today. I was lost in thought but a bluntly worded. "It's okay I'll stay here." He smiled at me. "Okay well we'll be back soon." They both then walked out my room and left. I had the sudden feeling that maybe Venti wasn't feeling okay. It was weird. I hesitated to text him but I did eventually. I sent him a text that read.

"You okay?"
-Xiao Xiao~

Not long after, the idiot replied.

"Why wouldn't I be?"
-annoying braid boy

————————————————————————

3rd person pov:

Venti was chilling on the on the couch waiting for Ei and Zhongli. Still thinking about the little hangout he was going to have with Xiao. He was having second thoughts about going with Zhongli to his house until he heard his doorbell ring. He walked carefully to his door and opened it.

"Ready Ven?" Zhongli questioned him adding the little nickname he picked up when they were kids. "Yeah! I'm starving!" Venti let out a groan while making a tired face. Ei was in the drivers seat waiting. She waved at Venti while he walked towards the car. "Hi Ei!" Venti let out a warm smile. Ei sighed but returned the small jester. "Good morning to you to Ven." Venti settled himself in the car as Ei drove off. They later then made their way to the market.

The car ride was kinda short but silent. All you could hear was the radio. Music playing as 3 teens drove off. It was nice tho. Once they arrived at Zhongli house Xiao was in the kitchen. The doorbell rang loudly as Xiao turned around. He then heard voices outside the door. "Why are you ringing the doorbell you literally live here." "Shut up I forgot" he could tell who's voices they were. "How the hell do you forget this is your house" then the door open. What entered was an angry Zhongli, a laughing Venti, and an rolling eyes Ei.

As Venti walked in he saw Xiao. Xiao..? What's he doing here?! Venti got a bit flustered. He'd never seen Xiao in his daily normal clothes. He looked kinda attractive- but his thoughts were later Introupded by Zhongli scolding him to help with the grocery's. Venti pouted and did as he was told. Xiao didn't bother welcoming Venti. Although he did noticed there were dried up tears on his soft looking cheeks. (HIS FACE CHEEKS MFS)

I'm not even joking I thought I posted this Chapter but I DIDNT. IM GONNA CRG