Chapter 10

Ventis pov 🍗:

We took the bus to get to the mall. It wasn't that long of a trip if I'm being honest. About a 15 minute bus ride there. No Biggy.

Once we entered the mall I asked Xiao where he wanted to go. "So where do you wanna go first?" I smiled peacefully as I walked around. "I don't know. I mean I've never been here." He said looking around. Oh yeah I forgot he was new here. "Oh yeah! Well hmm.." I thought for a moment. Eventually I made up my mind to look around in my favorite store! "Cecelia Garden! They have a lot of nice clothes here!" I said. All Xiao did was hum to my response. I grabbed his hand and ran into the clothing store. "You can look around if you'd like! I'll be over here, okay?" I asked him while letting go of his hand. "Okay." Then he walked away.

I started looking at the corsets since my last one is all worn out. Plus they were on sale today! I grabbed a white corset and a few other things to make an outfit!

(I CANT FIND GOOD OUTFITS WTF🤬 JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION 🥲)

At some point I saw Xiao eyeing a certain guitar there. (The place basically has like a lot of guitars and clothes IDK IVE SEEN THEM AT THE MALL I GO TO😭) it was dark dusty blue with white lining. It was pretty. With the outfit I picked in hand I went up to him. "You play guitar?" I said accidentally scaring him a bit. "Oh- uh yeah..My last one got lost when I was moving here." He said with a little bit of sadness in his voice.

He placed his hand on the strings. "I still have my guitar pick, I'm trying to save up money to get a guitar." "I'll get it for you." I was mesmerized by how cool Xiao was. I mean first off this guy is pretty attractive! Second, he plays guitar?! Wow. "What?! No this shit is like $150?!" He was shocked at the sudden suggestion I told him. I mean I might live alone but I ain't broke! "I have enough money to get you that! Plus it's no big deal." I said walking away from him. "Now come with me to the fitting room to see how this looks." "How is it not a big deal?! You don't need to get me it. I will save up-" I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "I'm buying it." I said smiling. Xiao obviously continued but I simply ignored him. He stopped when I went up to the cashier. "Oh Hi Venti!" It was Lumine. She works here during the weekend. While Aether works during the week. "What's up Lumine! Can I get a changing room please?" I exclaimed smiling brightly at her.

She simply nodded. When she handed me the little card with the number 8 on it to the fitting room. She glances at Xiao. Oh fart. "Oh hello!" She cheered Xiao over. Then she gave me a smug look. Damn it Kaeya! Why did you have to text me on the fucking group chat?! My thoughts were everywhere.

Please don't mention the group chat shit. "Oh um hello.." Xiao stared at her. "Hey venti~" she teased. Fucking hell. "Is this Xiao? The one you talk about?" Xiao obviously heard that then looked at me. "alright now back to that changing room!" I grabbed Xiaos hand and ran into my stall. "Venti what the hell? Are you okay?" He asked on the other side of the door. "Yeah I'm fine. Im sorry about my friend." I nervously laughed. "It's fine." It was silent till I spoke again. "Now back to me buying you that guitar." I spoke while getting dressed into the outfit I had chosen.

I heard a sigh coming from Xiao. "Your not buying me that guita-" I got out of the fitting room. I stood their while Xiao stared at me. "Can you help me tighten it?" I asked turning around. Xiao stood silent but did help me. I faced him once again. "Does this look okay?" I asked taking off little fluff balls from the outfit. "You look nice." He said quietly looking away from me. "You think I look nice?" I smiled. That was a nice thought. His tips of his ears turned a light tint of red. He's embarrassed.

I chuckled a bit. "Well I guess I should get it then." He looked at me again. "If you think I look nice then I must look hot." I joked. He then made a funny face. I started laughing non stop. The red tint got brighter and brighter the second. He then flicked my forehead. "Stop being an idiot! That's not what I meant!" "Ow! I was joking!" I hid in the stall room. Laughing.
I looked nice to him.. The thought alone even made me smile.
...........................................................................

3rd person bitch 👹:

Both Venti and Xiao walked out the fitting room and back to the register where Lumine was. Setting Ventis items Venti asked Lumine a question. "Hey Lumine?" He asked. "Yeah?" "How much is that guitar." He pointed with glee. "Venti no-" "Shut up I'm buying it either way." Venti stared at Xiao with victory. Xiao sighed in defeat. "Oh! That one's new! It's around $167." Xiao glanced at Venti. "There's no way your gonna buy that." "Yes I am." He winked at Xiao while taking out his credit card. Xiaos cheeks had only a bit of red. Barley that visible though. Ventis aunt Rosaria often sent money to his card. She wouldn't really mind if he spent a lot since she was a successful model. Venti never told anyone about his Aunt since he didn't want to be asked questions about her. And if they could meet her.

Lumine stared at both of them. "I'm not usually aloud to do this but...fuck it. I'll give you a 20% off on the guitar." Venti smiled. "Thanks Lumine!" As he handed his card to her Lumine smiled back.

They eventually paid for everything and left. "Venti you really didn't have to buy me the guitar." Xiao felt guilty. He didn't want his new boy friend- I mean friend- I mean. You know what I mean. He didn't want venti spending money on him. Especially when it's a lot. "Xiao, I bought it for you because I could tell how much you wanted it. Plus we got 20% off on it!" Venti smiled warmly. Xiao looked back at the guitar. He hesitates to speak.

"Thank you.."