Chapter 15

Xiaos pov 😳

I walked into the crowed halls filled with hungry students. I tried passing my way through but some kids kept pushing me around. Once I finally saw the door to the library someone called me from behind.

"Oh Xiao." It was a deep charming voice. Which was obviously from Zhongli. "I uh Hi." I responded with my hand on the door nob. "Your not going to lunch?" "No I'm not very hungry." I started to walk into the library when Miss Lisa the librarian called me from inside. "Oh hello Xiao, Zhongli!" She gave a smile. "You two not hungry?" She rested her head on her palms. "No I just wanted a place that was quite." I began to walk past her until Zhongli grabbed my hand. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I guess it was pretty obvious huh. "Um.." "let's talk over here." He started to drag me over to a isle of books. Once he was sure no one was looking. He began to question me. "What's wrong? It looks like your about to commit murder on someone." So it was very obvious. "It's nothing-" "is it about...you know your little crush?" He can really read me like a book. With that my face turned a tint of red. I looked away shyly. He chuckled softly. "What happened this time? Tried to confess but he was to dense to understand?" He had a smile plastered on his face.

All this that he's saying is making me even more red. "Gugh..! No I didn't confess to him..it's just.." I whispered to him. "I get mad when he hugs or smiles at someone like he always does- I mean he does that to everyone! But there's this one guy..." just thinking about him made me mad. And guilty. He was my friend. Why am I saying things like that about him? "Do I know him?" He raised a eyebrow. "Yeah it's Kazuha..." at this point he basically laughed at me. Which surprised me a lot.

"Xiao he has a boyfriend..!" He kept laughing at me. "Huh?" "You know that geo bow user with the ears and tail?" Oh. Gorou. "Oh. Uh well it's not looking to good on me right now." "Yeah pretty much. Xiao I can tell your getting jealous very easily." Jealous? How could I even feel jealousy? Heck let alone love. Feelings are so weird and hard to understand. "Everything is fine Xiao. No need to get jealous." He patted my shoulder. I felt relief. So Kazuha isn't taking away Venti. Wait a minute. Now that's very possessive of you Xiao🤨

Suddenly we heard a loud voice coming from behind us. "You two better get to lunch. The lunch room closes in 15 minutes." It was Miss Lisa. She pushed us both near the door. "Go on, I don't want you two to get sick and then they blame it on me for not telling you two to get to lunch." She laughed. Wait. Wasn't she one of my teachers-? Well I guess she's a librarian too.

We walked out of the library only to see how empty the hall was. "Well Xiao I better get going. I did promise Childe I would have lunch with him. But it seems I'm a little late." He chuckled. I nodded and we both parted ways.

Then it crossed my mind. Maybe I should check if the secret admirer wrote back. I mean it's not like I care or anything. Just a little curious.

I walked down to the Music Room and opened the door. I opened the pianos lid and found a new note. I quickly grabbed it and read it.

Oh wow! I didn't think you would write back! Well okay I will take that deal of yours. Although I'm pretty curious what you want to know about me. I'll try to answer some of them and I'll take that idea of giving you clues.

Okay! Well first detail of me is that I'm in your Anemo class. And I'm a boy. Which would probably gross you out. I won't tell you my weapon just yet though! Also the first clue is I almost always talk about my favorite flower. This would probably give it away but who knows.

Good luck finding me.

- unknown

Hmm hes in my Anemo class. So I see this person a lot now. And he's a dude. I mean I know a few people who are into guys. And he talks about his favorite flower a lot. Hmmm maybe Aether? I mean he does talk about a flower he does like. (Y'all probably punching your phone because of Xiao LMAO)

Should I confront him? I'll go look. But for right now let me write back.

Okay I think I might have an idea of who you are now. And I don't really mind you being a guy. Although I am questioning but no worry. Anyway I have a question. Do you tend to talk to me a lot? Or have my phone number?  Do tell soon.

- Xiao

Alright that should do it. Now time to look for Aether.

———————————————————————

Aethers pov👹

I was reading a book peacefully on a bench. Drinking soda and eating my sandwich until I heard someone call my name. "Aether!" I turned around and saw Xiao run towards me. "Oh hey! Where did you go me and the group went to look for you and-" He grabbed me by the shoulders and looked me dead in the eye. "Are you in love with me." What. I chocked on the piece of my sandwich I had in my mouth.

He panicked. "Uh are you okay..?" He slapped my back. "What..?! Why would you say that?!" Finally catching my breathe. I looked at him with a tear in my eye. "What do you mean if I like you?! Your not even my type!" He stood there with a dumb face. "Oh okay...never mind well if it isn't you.." he started mumbling things to himself. "Bro what is this about." He looked a bit embarrassed. "Well I have this secret admirer and I agreed to talk to him by note and...he's been giving me clues about who he is."

Oh my god. Has Venti finally done it. Wait. HE DOESNT KNOW ITS VENTI?! I stared at him with a dumbfounded look. "What?" "Oh my god your an idiot." I looked away and laughed so hard that I had to clench my stomach. "What?! Do you know who it is?!" He looked surprised. Honestly I was probably close to peeing myself. "Well duh! Because me, Lumine, and Hu Tao gave him the idea." "WHAT?!" His face was priceless. He started shouting at me while I pissed my pants. God the next 3 months are going to be hilarious.