Ivan

I was walking back to the manor when somebody caled my name. "Ms. Feliza!" I turned around to see a familliar blue haired guy. One of my cadets maybe. "Ivan, you need anthing?" I asked the faithfull cadet. "Not really. Just wanna walk with ya" he said with a matching toothy grin. I raised one of my eyebrows in confusion. "Do you really know who you're dealing with?" I asked. "Yup. of course I know you, Ms. Feliza. You're the prettiest and most awesome human living in this planet" he said, sincerity filling his face. I felt my blood rise up to my face. What is he doing?? "I don't have time for your non sense" I said trying to hide my blushing face. "You're cute when you blush" He said looking at me. I felt my face become more redder if thats even possible. Why am I feeling like this? Am I? No! I love Pace and only him... Even if he doesn't love me back... "Stop bugging me. I'm busy." I snarled. "Nope, not in a billion years" he said, grinning like an idiot and hands on the back of his head. "You do realize that I can hurt you easily if I want right?" I said, facing him. "Yup, but I don't care. I'll even take a bullet for ya" he said inching his face to mine. I pushed him roughly to hide my red face. "Aiishh.. fine, have it your way." I said tuning to walk. "Yaay!! from now on, I swear to protect you with me life!" he declared.

I decided to roam around regalo for now. The whole patrol around regalo consisted of him, bothering me. I'm now starting to like him. Very fun to be with.

--------------------------

Narrator's POV

Since that day, Ivan stayed with Feliza, Trying to break her mask. Little did Feliza know that what she's feeling with Pace now is the same feeling that Ivan is having. The feeling of unrequited love.