Till death do us part

Feliza's POV:

"F-fel.. I-I don't know how much longer I can last..." Ivan said sending more tears to flood my eyes. No... It can't be... "N-no... Don't say that, Ivan. We are going to get out of here alive. Please stay with me.. Please.." I sobbed. "K-kyle, t-take care of your mother and sibling for me ayt? Make sure you guys are happy Ok?" He chocked out. "D-daddy... Are you leaving us..?" Kyle asked. "N-no. No, Kyle. Daddy's not going anywhere. He's gonna stay.. Ivan, you're staying. Please..." I sobbed.. "I'm sorr-" We all stopped to the sound of battle outside. The others.. They must've found us... Relief shot through me. "Y-you hear that? We're getting out" I said forcing out a smile.

That smile faded when we heard the metal door creek signaling there's someone coming in. "Well, I see you heard the commotion upstairs. Don't be so happy about it though. I don't care what happens to me. As long as you suffer, Feliza" He said laughing maniacally.

The next thing turned my world upside down. My world crumbled in one snap. I couldn't protect them.. I-I failed.. I failed as a mother. I failed as a wife. It seems like my life doesn't matter anymore. I don't even know if I still have a life for that matter.

"N-NOOO!!! IVAN, KYLE!!!" I shouted tears streaming down my eyes.

He-he killed them... Th-they're gone.... My baby.. My love... My family... Gone.. Forever... I-I don't know what to do...

Ivan forced to lift his head to meet my eyes. "I- I'm sorry, Feliza.. I failed to protect you... I love you..." Ivan chocked out his last words. "I-I love you, mommy..." Kyle forced out a smile. The smile he got from his father.. "N-no.. NOOOO!! W-WAKE UP!!! PLEASE!!! P-please..." I shouted. "Now you know how it feels to be tortured, my dear Feliza..." He laughed. "YOU MONSTER!! YOU KILLED THEM!!!" I shouted, tears still streaming from my eyes. "No shit" he smirked. Just as soon as he said that, Pace along with the others, even Mrs. Sumire and Mr. Mondo bursted through the door killing the guy in the process. Jolly then took my restraints and my collar.

I crawled weekly to my family. I cradled them both in my arms like my life depends on them. "I-ivan.. Kyle.. W-we're safe... Kyle, your grandma, grandpa, your aunty and your uncles are here... They're all here baby.... It's time to wake up... Ivan, please... I'll cook your favorite curry when we get home... I'll name our baby after your parents.. That's what you like right? Ivan, kyle, please... Please wake up... You're all that I have left... Please don't leave me..." I sobbed. I then felt a hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Ivan weakly touching my cheeks. "F-fel.. Don't cry... I love you... I've loved you since the first time I met you. But I'm afraid I can't stay long... I want you to move on. I-I want you to be happy.. Pace, take care of Feliza for me will ya?" He said forcing a smile. That smile. The smile I fell in love with. I saw Pace nod, a few tears escaping his eyes. "N-no, Ivan.. Don't do this... Don't leave me please... Kyle, baby, wake up... You guys are the only ones I have left.. Please..." I sobbed. "I-I love you... Till death do us part..." He said, his arms went limp, his breathing stopped as well as Kyle's. That's when my world stopped. "T-till death do us part..." I said before darkness consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so short. I know.. And so sad huhuhuhu 😭😭😭 sorry I had to do that.