Back to Regalo

1 week after

"Is everything ready?" Ivan asked. "Yup. Kyle, C'mon! We're gonna be late for the ship!" I shouted for Kyle. "Yes, Momma" He went barging through the door.

We are going back to Regalo to visit the famiglia. We decided to let Kyle meet his relatives, 'cause why not? I mean Mr. Mondo and Mrs. Sumire  has a right to meet their grandchild right? Plus, Kyle has been nagging me to these past few days to meet his grandma so why not visit the famiglia?

"Where are we going, Mommy?" kyle asked me. I looked at Ivan for help. "We're going to Regalo, baby" he said. Kyle just nodded then went to one of the benches to draw. "Hey, Ivan, What do you think will be their reaction when the see us? When they see Kyle?" I asked a bit worried of what they might say. I mean, dude, we were gone for four years then we come back unexpectedly... WITH A CHILD. "I don't know, Fel, do you really want to go there directly? don't you want to rent a hotel room first?" he asked. "You're right. We should rent a room first." I said. "REGALO!! WE ARE NOW IN REGALO!!" we heard the captain shout. "Kyle, come" I motioned for Kyle which he complied. I felt the breeze of Regalo. It's very nostalgic. Everything that happened. Good and bad are all coming back. I felt a hand snake around my waist. "You ok?" I van asked. "Yeah. Let's go" I confirmed.

We are now settled in our room. What is happening now in the Famiglia? I'm sure I'm not just the one having nostalgia. I'm sure even Ivan. My thaughts were broken by Ivan. "Hey, Fel, you sure you're ok?" He asked concerned. "Yeah" I said reassuringly. I don't think he bought that but just decided to let me be. One of the thing I love about my Ivan. He knows when to stop. "Well, do you want anything? Do you want anything to eat?" He asked. "Yeah. I'll have lasagna. Thanks, Ivan" I said. He just nodded then walked out the door. Lasagna... his favorite...Why am I thinking about him?? No, Fel, You have Ivan and ONLY him. Tomorrow... Tomorrow I'll be able to see them again. What will they say? "Feliza?? You slut!!" or "I can't believe someone ever loved you.. I feel sorry for him..." Ahw damn it. Guess I'll be judged again tomorrow...

"Mommy, why are we here?" Kyle asked. Really? I have to answer him, yes?

Flashback

"You really wanna go back to Regalo?" Ivan asked. "Mr. Mondo, Mrs. Sumire and Felicita has the right to know. They're our kid's grandparents and aunt" I replied. He just sighed. "Ok. If that's what you want, love" he said, hugging me to his chest.

Flashback done

"Yaay!! So tomorrow, I'm gonna meet Aunt Felicita, Gramma Sumire and Grampa Mondo!!" Kyle cheered. The sight made me a bit comforted. I laughed at my son while caressing my not so swollen tummy. "Hi baby... hold on there ok? 8 more months to go" I said lovingly. The door suddenly oppened with Ivan entering, food in his hands. "I'm back, Fel" I heard him say. I stood up and walked towards him, then giving him a hug. "Here's your lasagna" he said handing me a small box then kissing my forehead. "Thanks. Kyle! dinner!" I shouted. "Here you go, Kyle" Ivan handed his son the Chao-fan he ordered. We all ate in silence. Mostly thinking on what will happen tomorrow.