Tears and Joys

Cecilia's POV

After Pace left, I felt really bad for him. At the same time I also felt bad for this Feliza girl. Yes, I kinda envy her. Pace liking her? that's a blessing. I bet she's pretty. Hmmm.. who IS this Feliza girl...?

After I packed up my stuff, I went straight home. Gooood I'm so tired... I just wanna go home and relax. As I was walking, completely lost in thought, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Cecilia, you alright?" My co waitress, Juli, asked me.
"Me? Of course" I replied.
"Really? Then do you look like a tomato?"
Damn really?? Goosh just thinking of Pace made me blush. I am so screwed..

Juli is one of my co waitress and one of my close friends. She's really pretty buut a bit boyish.

Knowing Juli, She wouldn't quit if dont tell her my problem and God knows what she'll do. And so I did.

"Wait.. So what you're trying to say is you like this guy whom you just met this morning am I right?" She asked.
"Yeah... Fucked up right..?"
"No."
"Really?"
"You're just SUPER DUPER SCREWED, man" She said, slapping my back. Oh the nerves of this girl. Waf just waf.
"Wow, Juli, What a friend" I said.
"I know right" She retorted, smirking.
I just rolled my eyes at her.

To be honest, I'm kinda jealous of her cause she's pretty. She doesn't have to try for people to like her. But me? I'm not pretty like her. I'm not that string like that Feliza girl.. I'm just... Me. Nothing special.

My thoughts were interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, Ces, you ok? Why are you crying?" Juli asked. Really?? I'm crying??
"Huh? oh sorry. You shouldn't have seen that. I'm sorry" I said, wiping my eyes, forcing myself to laugh.
"No, no.. Tell me... Why are you crying?" Juli asked, facing me then wiping my tears. She can be sweet at times.
Knowing her, she wouldn't let go of the topic until I tell her what's bothering me.

"Because life is so unfair... You. You don't even have to exert efforts just for people to like you. So many guys are head over heels for you but what are you doing? Nothing. You don't even acknowledge them. Feliza. She's strong both in and out. Maybe that's the reason why Pace loves her so much. What about me?? Nothing. You don't know how lucky you are, Juli" I explained, tears streaming down my eyes.

Juli just stared at me but eventually hugged me tightly to her chest. "Cecilia, you're not ugly ok? You don't have to be somebody else to be pretty. All you have to be is to be you. You're perfect in your own way. Fine. That Pace guy loves Feliza. You told me earlier that she's the Spawn of Satan. See? He loves her for her. I mean who would loves Satan's first cousin right? So don't be sad just because you claim that you're not pretty. Ok?" Juli said, hugging me.

It's kinda funny though. Spawn of Satan? Satan's first cousin?? reall?? That's so mean.. Those statements made me cheer up a bit. Maybe I don't have to be someone else. I can really rely on Juli anytime.

----------------------------------

Hi guys!!! I'm back xD It's already summer vacation so I can update more often. Yaaaay ^_^ I'm so sorry for not updating for a very long time. But I'm back so yeah xD. So anyway, the story is no longer on hold. Thanks luv you all :*