Reassurance

Feliza's POV:

For some reason I feel nervous like something bad is going to happen. Stop stressing out, Feliza. That's bad for the baby.

"Fel" I jumped from the sound. You really do need to chill out, fel. Shuttup, me. "Wow, Fel, you OK?" Oh so it's just Ivan. "Ivan, baby, yes. Perfectly fine" I said smiling sweetly. Nice cover xD. He then held both my shoulders firmly and looked me in the eyes. "For better or for worse remember? Feliza, I'm your husband. It's my duty to share whatever you're carrying in you. Now tell me" He said firmly. Boom cornered. Just tell him. It's not like you have a choice.

"Fine. This morning I found a letter in the bathroom" I showed him the letter that I found. His facial expression turned serious to goofy. "Fel, Honey, it's just a prank OK?. Don't mind this. Plus, I was one of your people right? I was a part of your squad. YOU trained me. Everything will be fine." Right. You're such a coward, Feliza. It's just a prank. Good thing I told Ivan. Now I feel better. He always know how to cheer me up. I can't imagine life without him.

Ivan's POV:

After I had that encounter with the man I knew something's going to happen. Although I don't know if it's for the good or bad.

I went back to our room to see Feliza staring at nothing. Something is definitely wrong. She's been like this since last night.

"Fel" I called her. Weird because she jumped from my voice. I don't like where this is going. "Wow, Fel, you OK?" I asked. "Ivan, baby, yes. Perfectly fine" She said, smiling sweetly. Pshh I know her. That smile is fake. I know when something's bothering her. OK. I've had enough. I held both her shoulder. "For better or for worse remember? Feliza, I'm your husband. It's my duty to share whatever you're carrying in you. Now tell me." I said firmly. She look shocked. No doubt because I rarely look serious.

"Fine. This morning I found a letter in the bathroom" She said pulling something out from her jacket pocket. She gave me a letter that looks battered and dirty.

Darling Feliza,

                Do you remember me? I'm your WORST NIGHTMARE.. Now, just to warn you.. You better watch out for your beloved "family". You don't know what will happen if you don't. Maybe you know... Someone might get them and do horrible things to them. Hey, I'm just saying. Consider this a warning from a friend. You don't know what might happen... But know this, You love watching other people suffer. Now it's your turn to suffer. Watch out, deary. You don't know when I'm gunna strike...

                                                                                                                                                         - YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

I froze for minute not showing Feliza of course. I then smiled my usual smile to cover up my shock and to make her feel better. "Fel, Honey, it's just a prank OK?. Don't mind this. Plus, I was one of your people right? I was a part of your squad. YOU trained me. Everything will be fine." I said. I saw her relax then she smiled at me.

To be honest, I'm terrified beyond belief. I just don't want Feliza to know. I have to be strong for the both of us. To be honest, it's OK if they kill me. I don't care. What matters to me is my family. Kyle, Feliza and our upcoming baby. I have to protect them no matter what.