Threat

Feliza's POV
~3:07am~

Cold night breeze slapped my face waking me up from my slumber. Dafq is that window open..? I know closed it before we went to bed... Tsk maybe I just thought I closed it. I went up to the window to close it when I noticed the bathroom door open.. Again. Something seems odd.. Gawd I'm over thinking again. I'm fixing the door hinges (sp?) tommorow.. This bitch is sleeping.

~Next morning~

I woke up unusually early. I even woke up before Ivan. I feel weird for some reason.. Like something's bout to happen... Overthinking again.. *sigh* Must be stress. Besides, Im pregnant for God's sake. I continued on to my morning routine.

I entered the bathroom, the feeling not leaving me. Dafqs wrong with me..

After I do my morning routine (Bath, etc,.. Who would want to read about a person taking a bath right?), I noticed a small slip of paper under the trash bin. Of course out of curiosity I read it. But then I guess reading it is good/bad

As I read the letter, I get more and more terrified. Who the fuck sent me this?? And why? SHIT.. calm down, Feliza.. You're overthinking again. It must be a silly prank. That's all.. A very scary, silly prank... But who in the world would prank me? out of all people.. ME. FELIZA, THE SADIST PRINCESS?? Jeezuz, Fel, calm down. PRANK. JUST A PRANK. STOP OVERREACTING. 

Darling Feliza,

                Do you remember me? I'm your WORST NIGHTMARE.. Now, just to warn you.. You better watch out for your beloved "family". You don't know what will happen if you don't. Maybe you know... Someone might get them and do horrible things to them. Hey, I'm just saying. Consider this a warning from a friend. You don't know what might happen... But know this, You love watching other people suffer. Now it's your turn to suffer. Watch out, deary. You don't know when I'm gunna strike...

                                                                                                                                                         - YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

"Fel, Baby, You in there?" Ivan's voice startled me causing me to bump on one of the racks, resulting the shampoo bottles to fall down. "Hon, are you okay in there? Want me to come in?" Ivan asked, worriedly. Shit.. what if he finds out? He can't. I don't want to worry him. "Nothing, Honey.. I was just startled is all.. No need to come here" I said, nervously, keeping the slip of paper in my pocket to burn later. "Are you sure? You've been there quite a while now" He said. "I'm ok. I'm coming out now." I said, still a bit scared of the fact that the letter may be true.

"Morning, love. You sure you're ok? Nothing happened in there?" He asked, hugging me tightly. "Ivan, Darling, I'm sure nothing happened in there. And please loosen your hug.. I have a baby in me remember?" I said, laughing a bit. He immedietely let go of me the kneeled down my non swollen tummy's height. "Awww.. Ivan or Feliza junior, Did daddy squeeze you and mommy too hard? Daddy is sorry... I promise to buy you lots and lots of ice cream when you come out" He said cutely, looking up at me from time to time. WAAAAAH!! Ivan, y u so cute?? :"3.. And hot as fuck... Ok, Here comes them dirty thoughts. Nope, Fel, Just cute. No more dirty thoughts, ya hoe xD.

"Mommy? Daddy?" We were interrupted by a small voice by the door. "Oh, Kyle, Baby, Good morning! How was your sleep?" I asked, me and Ivan approaching him. "Were you good to your Aunt Felicita?" Ivan asked his son. "Uhm, Mommy, Daddy.. Sorry about how I acted yesterday... Here, I made you guys painting.. Hope you like it..." He said in the verge of tears an handing us the painting. "Aww.. Baby, it's so pretty" I said. "Kiddo, There's no need to be sorry. I-" I cut off Ivan. "We" I added. "-We are the one who should be sorry. I got carried away by anger and your mom.. Let's just say she has a pretty bad history here which you will know when you grow up.." I van explained carefully. Ivan can be serious when needed. One of the tings I love about him. My mind suddenly drifted back to the letter. Hmm.. Real or prank, I swear to protect you guys with all my life. I'd rather die and suffer in the pits of hell than want that letter to be real. "FEL!" My thoughts were interrupted by Ivan. "We've been calling you lots of times but all you did was stare at nothing. Is anything wrong, love?" Ivan asked, once again worried. I just shook my head no. "Oh sorry. Just stressed is all" I said, smiling sweetly. Ivan just looked at me unbelievingly but just let me be for the time being.

The rest of the day consisted of me being jumpy and everyone suspecting something. Especially Ivan. Kyle, once again stayed with his Aunt Felicita. The two seemed to like each other which is good. My child won't have to go through the pain I went through. The pain of not belonging, Of not having a family. Of course Jolly and Elmo has always been my family. But imagine living under the same roof with the people who treat you like garbage, like a monster. Isn't it nice? My baby boy and his upcoming sibling will never have to experience that. Not as long as me and Ivan lives. Speaking of lives.. The letter... What are you thinking, Feliza?? Quit overreacting... Stress is not good for the baby. Might as well get something to eat. Baby must be hungry. I decided to put down the book I'm reading for a while to get some food and maybe get some fresh air.

Whatever I do, the damn fucking letter can't get out of my mind. I feel weird. I feel like something's coming.. But then again, I'm just being overly paranoid.. Must be a result of pregnancy... "FELIZA!" My thoughts were interupted by a voice. I turned around to find Pace. WTF.. Awkward... I just glared at him, still awkward. "What??" I half shouted. He just approached me. "You ok..? You've been staring at that ketchup bottle for a while now.." He said, Now in front of me, Our bodies inches apart. Which sent blood rushing to my face. WTF is he doing..? I am married for God's sake. "Wh-what the fuck are you doing.?" My God stop stuttering. "I have to get something from the cupboard. Please excuse me" He told me, smiling like an idiot. Really, Fel..? Assuming much??

---------------------------------------------------

Hello!! Sorry for the late update :( I have to help my parents with our new house and shit like that... So yeah. Check my new book. Anime x Reader. I think... lol hahaha check it out and feel free to request. ;) :)