Pretty Please

Feliza's POV:

After the eventful breakfast which consists of laughter (and choking), we all went to our separate rooms. What if they're still alive? They never would've died if it wasn't for my wrong doings right? God I'm such an idiot. If only I can turn back time. If only I wasn't so harsh. If only I tried harder to get us out of that shithole then maybe- just maybe... Maybe they'll still be here waiting for me... I stopped in my tracks when I realized that I was already crying alone in the empty hallway leading to my room. God, Feliza. Stop crying. Deep breaths. In, out, in, out, in, ou- My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a gentle hand rest on my shoulder.

"Sorella.. are you ok? Why are you crying?" I turned around to see Felicita looking at me sadly. Without giving me a chance to respond, she engulfed me in a hug. I slowly hugged her back as she rubbed my back soothingly. Great. Aren't you supposed to be the older sister here? Jeez, feliza. Such a weakling. I soon pulled away from the hug as I realized what just occurred. I cried. In front of another person. See how weak you are? Pathetic. I hurriedly wiped my face from the unwanted tears. "I'm fine. You saw nothing. Nothing happened. Got it?" I glared intimidatingly without using my ability. To my surprise, she did not run away in fear but instead, she just smiled sweetly at me. "Of course, Sorella. That's what sisters are for right?" She said, doing a thumbs up notion. I just looked away feeling embarrassed. "Ya. Ok." I said. "I know it's not easy for you to trust us after what we did to you but I assure you that we will never hurt you again. We will do anything to gain that trust again, Sorella. Just please let us, ok?" She said grabbing both my hands and squeezing it gently. I just nodded and smiled at her. Why forgive her? She's the main reason you're like this. Why I'M here in the first place. You can never get rid of me. I said SHUT UP. "Are you ok, Sorella?" Felicita asked worriedly. "Yeah. I'm fine" I said, smiling.

"FELIIII!!" Felicita and I turned our heads to see Pace running towards us. "Pace?" Felicita said. "Princesses" Pace said, panting. "Wait- I-I gotta WHEW I gotta catch my breath" He panted. "Who ever told you to run all the way here?" I deadpanned. "Just wanted to see you" he winked at me. "Ew" I said, containing my laughter. "And that is my que (sp?) to leave" Felicita said, waking away. "What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms. "It's your day off right?" He asked. "Yeah. What about it?" I replied. "I was wondering-" "No." he said but i cut him off, knowing where this is heading amd turning around to leave. Pace being the persistent person he is followed me. "You didn't even let me finish" He said, walking alongside me. "Fine. Go ahead and finish your sentence." I said stopping and facing him to let him finish. Deym u tall. "I was wondering if we could hangout. Maybe grab a few drinks and lasagna..? My treat." He said, turning red and scratching the back of his head. "Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked. "Yes. I-I mean, no. I mean, if-if you want it to be a date. I mean- gah.. who am I kidding? Yes. It's a date." He stuttered, blushing. "No." I said. Turning back towards my room. "Whaaat? Why? Please?" He said, doing the puppy dog eyes effect. "No"
"Please"
"No"
"Pretty please"
"No"
"Pretty please with a cherry on top"
"No"
"Pretty please with a cherry on top mixed with-"
"If I say yes, will you shut up?"
"Definitely"
".. Fine"
"YEEEEEEEEEES"
"Stop jumping. Let me go to my room to prepare. Meet me here in an hour"