Arcana Duello

I woke up erlier than usual. Today is the day for the Arcana Duello. I decided not to fight felicita. I'm not worthy to be the next mama. If I win, no one will want to be betrothed to me. I don't want to force myself to someone who doesn't like me. I planning not to fight. Instead, I'm letting her win. As much as I want to give her her freedom, I can't.

When I finished getting ready, I went down to the arena where the duello will occure. Everyone's there. Everyone with Arcana powers. Even Pace and Ivan's there. Of course, after seeing me, Ivan dashed to my side. He started to bother me again. I realized that every now and then Pace will glance at me then to Ivan. It seemed like he doesn't like Ivan. I can see it in his facial expression. After a while, Mr. Mondo arrived and declared the start of the Duelo. Of course, Many men faught each other just to be worthy to be the next Papa. It's almost 10:00 pm when my turn came. Of course I have to fight Felicita to see who's more whorthy to be the next mama. "Go, Feli! you can do it" Ivan cheered. "Yeah, Ms. Feliza, do you best" Elmo said. "I know what you're planning, Feliza" said Jolly. Of course he knows. He's been there since I was little. He knows every expressions I make, My movement. I just smirked at him. "I don't plan on winning, Ivan, Elmo. Sorry to dissapoint you." I said in monotone voice. "Ah, Fel, I support you" Ivan smiled at me.

I went to the battle grounds. Everyone fell silent. Probably feeling sorry for my sister. "Felicita, I wont fight. I don't want to force myself to someone. Besides, you're not worth my time" I said. "What are you saying sister?" Felicita asked. Face having a frown. Mr Mondo commanded us to fight. Felicita made the move, yet, I still remained standing still. Then she kicked me hard. I was sent flying to the wall breaking it in the proccess. I heard everyone gasp. I stood up. Obviously, I lost. "There. I'm done. I lost." I said slowly walking out the field. Of course it hurts. I din't see Ivan anywhere. I walked up to Jolly who, by the way, is with the others. If I say others I mean, Nova,Liberta,Pace,Luca,Debito and Dante. Of course they all glared at me except for Jolly and Dante. Pace walked towards me. "What was that all about?? You know what? I don't know how you became Felicita's sister" He snarled. Ouch. I felt tears threaten to spill but I kept my head down to hide my weak state. "Felicita's perfect. Beatiful, kind and most of all, She's got EVERYTHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER BE AND WILL NEVER HAVE.. Attention whore..." he growled at me. Those words sent tears to spill. That's the most painful thing I experienced. "Sorry to break your bubble, but just to let you know, I'm not competing.. Never was, Never will" With that, I walked out. Not wanting to hear anymore hurtful things from him. I heard Jolly stopping him and telling him some stuff.

-----------------------------------

Jolly's POV

I saw Felicita kick Feliza. To be honest, I'm kinda worried. I've grown to love the kid. She's been my sister eversince I saved her. She walked towards me. Then I saw Pace glared daggers at her. I stopped myself fron doing anything. She's a strong girl. I know she can do it on her own. But then Pace started insulting her which sent her to the edge. "What was that all about?? You know what? I don't know how you became Felicita's sister" He snarled. Now I really have to stop myself. I saw Feliza trying to hold back her tears. Felicita's perfect. Beatiful, kind and most of all, She's got EVERYTHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER BE AND WILL NEVER HAVE.. Attention whore..." he growled. Finally, Felizas tears spilled from her eyes. "Sorry to break your bubble, but just to let you know, I'm not competing.. Never was, Never will" With that, Feliza walked out. I din't manage to come after her. I have to tell Pace about her feelings. I can't stand seeing her like this.