Unexpected Encounter

Ivan's POV

"Ok. Bye, mom. Love you." I said as I bid her her goodbye.

I'm now on my way to the manor where I'd meet my family. Family. Sounds good to call someone your family. Feliza, I really don't know why people hates her. She's really sweet and caring. A perfect woman for me. Then there's our angel, Kyle. The kid looks a lot like me. As in A LOT. But his attitude. Exactly like Feliza's. They're my life. I'd do anything to protect them. Even if putting my own life in line.My thaughts were interrupted as I bumped into someone.

"Nova?" I asked the guy who I recognized as Feliza's cousin. "Sorry but who are you?" He asked. "I'm Ivan. From Feliza's patrol" I explained. I saw him narrow his eyes, looking at me suspiciously. "Feliza's not here anymore." He said. I just chuckled which earned me a confused glare. "I know. I'm her husband. She's here" I said grinning. "What do you mean?" He said, gripping his sword. "Chill, man. Arcana Duello. We ran away that night. I saw how your friend treated her. How you all treated her. You don't know how much it broke her.I saw her crying that night under a tree. I then told her my true feelings for her. Cause to be honest, I can see what you guys can't see in her. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go meet my wife" I explained bitterly. To be honest, I know how how she loved Pace. And I've seen and heard all the insults they threw at her and yet she still remained strong. One of the countless things I love about my wife.

Feliza's POV

"Why is Mama crying...?" Liberta asked. "None of your concern..." I said turning away from him. "Uncle Liberta, Where's Aunt Felicita? I wanna meet her. Mum said she's gorgeous and amazing so I wanna meet her" I heard Kule say. I blushed at those words. Liberta wasn't supposed to know that. Liberta looked at me dumbfounded. Probably shocked by Kyle's statement.

Liberta's POV

Felicita? Gorgeous and amazing?? Well yes, she is.. But FROM FELIZA??? I did not expect that. Wow... I guess we are wrong about her. Now I feel guilty knowing that I'm one of the reasons why she's so cold and arrogant. Jolly's right for the first time. She has a heart...

Feliza's POV

"Kyle, don't say such things" I saod, a bit flustered. "Sorry, mum"

We headed to the kitchen. Felicita's probably there with Luca. Damn it I'm nervous as fuck right now. We reached our destination and looks like I was right. I'm awesome as fuck. "Uhhm.. Feliza, you sure you wanna go in there? I mean, Pace's there and... yeah..." I was shocked by Liberta's words. "How'd you know..?" I asked. "Jolly" He said hesitantly. Knew it. That fucking asparagus... "Do I look like I have a choice? Felicita's there and Kyle wants to meet her... Besides, It's the past. I have a husband" He just sighed. "Fine.. it's your choice. Goodluck. And I gotta go. Bye Kyle" I just nodded. Traitor. avoiding the coming awkwardness.