A day with Kyle

Felicita's POV

"Aunt Feli, can we buy that cute pillow? Pweety (pretty) pwees (please)?" Kyle said in a very cute voice. Not like he's not cute in the first place. I mean, he's Feliza's son for crying out loud. Of course he's cute. His hair, his blue eyes that twinkled when he's amused or excited. And he seems very fond of me. *Sigh* how I wish sorella would just go back to being sweet and happy just like how Jolly described her. Those thoughts kept on lingering in my mind knowing that I'm the reason why she became like this.

"Milady" "Aunty" Luca and Kyle said at the same time, pulling me from my thoughts. "Huh..? wha?" I said a bit confused. Lol what's happening again? "Milady, you were staring intently at Kyle. If I may ask, What's on your mind?" Luca asked. Really? I was staring at Kyle the whole time? Wow.. how embarrassing. "Oh.. haha.. nothing" I said smiling sweetly. Luca just nodded though not believingly (word?). "So, Kyle, you want to buy that pillow?" I asked, pointing at the cute, red pillow. He just nodded eagerly, running to the store.

Luca's POV

I followed Felicita and Kyle to the store. To be honest, I'm growing kinda fond of Kyle. I mean, who wouldn't? The child's cute and he knows when to stop talking. In short, he has manners. While I was walking, I saw Pace in a restaurant talking to a.. girl? That's weird... Not like I've never seen him talk to a girl before. He just looked depressed..? No wonder. Of course he's depressed cause of Feliza. I'm not blaming her or anything but she does have the right to move on. Poor Pace..

"Luca, let's go. It's getting kinda late. We have to return home or Feliza's gunna kill us." Felicita snapped me out of my daze. I just realized I've been staring at Pace and the mysterious girl the whole time. Who could that be..? To be honest, I want the old Feliza back. One of my old best friends along with Debito and Pace. The four of us used to be inseparable...

"Uncle Luca, do you think mummy and daddy will like this?" Kyle asked, holding the drawing he made earlier before we went here at the plaza. "Of course, Kyle. Why wouldn't they?" I replied, smiling down at him. I heard Felicita giggle quietly which caused a slight blush erupt in my face. Why am I blushing, anyway? Luca, no. You're her loyal servant and that's it.No more, no less. Besides, a princess like her can never like a servant like you..

--------------------------------------

Hiii!!! So sorry if it's to short... Anyway, I'm having a bit of an AUTHOR'S BLOCK right now so any suggestions regarding my story, just comment below and I'll gladly reply as soon as possible. Thank you all :**