Announcement

"Feliza, It's your father's birthday you know." Wow Jolly, thanks for ruining my peacefull sleep. "So? Do I really have to go?? Plus, he's not my father... at least not anymore." I whispered the last part. Je look a me sadly "*sigh* Of course you do. Everyone has to. Mondo has a special announcement." Said Jolly. "Uugghh.. Fine.." I said. "Ok. I'll see you there, Flatty." He said teasingly. "Yeah, bye, ASPARAGUS" I said. He really knows how to lighten up my mood. After he shut my door, I hesitantly got ready.

----------------------------

When I got to the main room, everyone was there.. Including him. Of course no one recognized me. Except for him, who, by the way, just gave me a dirty look which I returned. But doesn't he know how it hurts? So I just sat in the corner, waiting for Papa to arrive.

While waiting, I listened to everyone's conversations. I heard them talking about my sister wearing a dress. Heh.. To be honest, I bet she'd look good in it. I truly care about her. She's my sister and I'm ready to protect her no matter what. I just don't show it. But don't get me wrong, It me hurts to see how Pace treats her. He probbably loves her. I mean, who wouldn't? She's perfect... Unlike me.

"Shh.. It's about to start." I heard luca say. Yeah, he's right. I already see Dante, Mr. Mondo and Jolly.

"Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to gather here regarding the matters of the famiglia." Dante said. He then introduced us all again. "Everyone, today where everyone is gathered, Today, 1st of april, I turn 59. To be able to welcome this day is all due to everyone's efforts. The Regalo's Islands has, since the past, overcame many obstacles" Mr. Mondo said. As he goes on with his speech, I spaced out. Just plain boring.

But certain line brought my attention back. "I've been thinking, it's about time I retire. Thus, I want to choose someone to take over my position." What?? He's retiring?? Interesting.. "2 months from now, on the first of june, I will organize the Arcana Duello. The winner will be the cheif of the family and will be betrothed to either of my daughters, Feliza or Felicita" WHAT??!! No.. Not felicita, not my sister. I don't wanna get married to someone who doesn't like me. "Papa, what are you saying all of a sudden??" I heard my sister say. I walked towards. I'm worried about her. Everyone was a bit shocked by my actions but I just ignored them. "Everyone who is required to join are: Jolly, Dante, Debito, Pace, Nova, Liberta, Luca, and of course, My daughters, Felicita and Feliza. My two daughters will be competing eachother in order for us to know who's worthy to be the next Mama." Said Mr. Mondo. "I hate you..." I heard Felicita whisper. "Felicita..." I whispered/warned. "Why getting married and such?!?! I don't want that all that!!" Felicita shouted. I held her, trying to comfort her even if this is my first time doing this. "If you really want to be a family, you should follow my orders. If not, then we shall talk about it when you defeat me!!" He declaired. After some speech, Felicita launched at Mr. Mondo. I gasped, worried that she might get hurt. Then of course she did, He kicked her. Keep your cool Feliza.. You don't wanna hurt anyone, do you? I said to myself. But again, He kicked her. HARD. Oh hell no, this has gone too far. Never hurt my sister. "DON'T. HURT. FELICITA!!!" With that, I launched at Him not using my powers just my death scythe. But when I was about to hit him with my kunai, he held it and threw it. Same goes with me. I flew to the ground. Luckily, Jolly trained me well so I din't end up on my back. That Bastard!! "You will regret this Mr. Mondo. You will regret hurting Felicita and taking away her freedom..." I whispered. With that, I ran out and into my room. I might hurt someone. I don't like that. Plus, I need space to think.

-----------------------------

After minutes of me trying to calm down, I went down to the garden, still pissed. I was surprised to see my sister, Jolly, Dante, and the rest. "Feliza, what was that all about??" Jolly asked calmly but deep inside, he's pissed. I just ignored him. "Feliza" Dante called. "He was hurting my sister!!!" They all looked shocked at what I said. Why did I say that?? "What? Wait you called me sister... You care..." She whispered, her eyes filled with hope. Everyone was looking at me, confused. Of course I care about you, Felicita... You're my sister... "I don't. Anyways, I'm tired. I'm gioing to sleep." I said, trying to cover up.

I walked through the halls of the manor when suddenly, a very familliar voice called. "Feliza" Called Pace. I came to a halt. "What?" I replied. "Why? Why do you keep on hurting your sister??!!" He half shouted. I flinched a bit, not showin it. "Just stay out of this." I said. I was about to walk away when a hand grabbed my arm. "Tell. Me." He said. Then he turned me around so that I can face him. I felt heat rising up my face. "No. Let go" I said, hiding my blush. He inched his face towards me. Our faces centimeters apart. Then I realized the bitter truth. He loves Felicita, my sister, not me. That thaught sent tears in my eyes but I don't wanna show it. So i just used abit of my powers so he could loosen his grip a bit. And he did. So I ran as fas as I could to my room, tears spilling from my eyes. I'm sorry, Pace... I'm sorry