Who's to blame?

Sumire's POV:

Bad mother. That's what I am. A bad mother. I understand if my daughter will never forgive me. I failed as a mother to her after all. Where was I when she needed me? I was in the other room pampering my second daughter. Pampering her too much to the point that I forget that I even have another daughter that needs me. Who needs my care. My love. But no. I failed. I failed to notice that as time goes by she slowly loses her trust.. Slowly losing her love. All this.. From the beginning... All this happened because of my failure as a mother. I love my second daughter. I love Felicita. I love her as much as I love Feliza. How I wish I can turn back time where I can love both my daughters equally. But at the same time, I feel happy.. As long as Feliza's happy. I can see it in her eyes whenever she looks at Ivan and Kyle. Eyes full of love. The look I NEVER gave her ever since my second daughter was born. Ever since that day, she became forgotten. She became hollow. And it's all MY FAULT.

Pace's POV:

My fault. Everything is my fault. Ever since Felicita was born, I failed to see Feliza.. I failed to see my best friend. I failed to see my true love. It's all my fault I'm not the one lying beside her every night. It's my fault why I'm not the one she hugs. It's my fault I'm not the one she kisses. It's my fault I'm not the one she loves. It hurts... Is this my punishment for treating her that way before? I guess I failed. I failed in keeping my promise. Promise to merry her and to love her. If only I can turn back time.. Then I'll show her how much I love her. I'll show her everyday. As long as we live. I will show her. Till death do us part. But I guess she made that vow to somebody else. And it's my fault. I'll always love her though.. Maybe we're just not meant to be. May be not now. But in another time. In another life. I will look forward to that time. Where we can live eachother endlessly. I will look forward. I'll be waiting.

I set down our picture only to notice tears streaming from my eyes. I'm crying. I need a walk. It's pretty late but I can't sleep. I kept on thinking about her. I changed to my daily clothes, washed my face and wiped my glasses.

I walked down the eerily quiet corridors when I saw Feliza's door open in my peripheral vision. "Huh.. That's weird.. She never leaves her door open." I said walking to the room to close the door. I then noticed no one was there. Maybe they went out or something. As I was closing the door, I noticed shattered glass on the floor. I then saw the window broken. I rushed to Kyle's room to see if he was there but no. He wasn't. Same with his parents' room, his window was shattered. Shit.. This is not good I then rushed to Mama and Papa's room.

"M-MAMA, PAPA!! FELIZA, IVAN AND KYLE. TH-THEY'RE GONE!!" I shouted frantically without knocking. Mama snapped her head toward me. She looks like she just finished crying while looking at Feliza's picture. "WHAT??!!" Papa's voice boomed. "T-the windows are shattered, Papa" I stammered. I honestly don't know what to do.. "Wake everyone and gather in the ball room" Papa commanded. I just nodded and complied.