Insults and Conffesions

Jolly's POV

"Pace!" I said catching all their attentions. "That was too harsh. What were you thinking?" I tried to stay calm. "Why do you even care? It's her fault" Pace said. Those words pissed me off. "Why do I care? Because she's my sister. I love her like a sister. Oh and to let you all know, the day when Felicita fell from her bed was the day she lost everyting. Just because of that small mistake. You, guys don't know a thing about her. You don't know how she feels." I snarled. "What do you mean 'lost everyting'?" Nova asked. "I can not tell. I don't have the right to" I said. "And, you know what, Pace? The girl hapened to love you since you were kids. She can take the other's insults but yours hurt the most. How do I know? She always cries infront of me." I said, getting ready to leave and comfort her. "Wha...?" Pace asked, Obviously stunned at the same time guilty.

----------------------------

Feliza's POV

I arrived in our place. Where we used to play. Just me and him.

Flashback:

"You're so unfair, Pace... You cheated..." Little 7 years old Feliza whinned. "I did not, Feli. You're the one who cheated" said litte 8 years old Pace, sticking out his tounge at Feliza. "Hhmp. You're mean, Pace." Said Feliza, crossing her arms and turning away from the boy. "Oi, Fel.. I'm sorry.. I promise I won't ever do that again" said Pace, in the verge (sp?) of tears. "Oi, Pace.. Don't cry. I'm sorry. I was just joking." Said Feliza and hugging the boy. "Ok. I'm sorry again Feliza" said Pace.
"Hey, Pace, let's go under our tree" said the girl, pulling Pace along.
They sat in silence for a little while when Pace broke that silence. "Hey, Feli?" Said Pace. Feliza hummed in response. "Can I marry you when we grow up?" Pace asked. "Of course you can. You're my Best Friend." Feliza said happily. "Yaaayy!!! Feliza's gonna be my wife!!" Pace said, jumping with joy. Feliza giggled at the cute sight of her future husband. "Do you promise to Marry me, Pace?" Said Feliza. "I promise" Said Pace
"Pinky promise?"
"Pinky promise."

Flashback over

Why? what happened to the promise you made? You said you were going to marry me... I sat under the tree, hugging my knees. Why? why does this have to happen?? I then felt someone sit beside me. "You ok?" Ivan asked. "What are you doing here? How did you know where I am?" I asked lfting my head. I don't care anymore. There's no point on hiding it anymore. I am weak after all. "Feliza.. I heard everything. From Pace's insults." He said turning away to look at the stars. "Feliza... Why? Why can't you give me a chance? I can be betted than him. I can love you more than anything. Please let- let me show you how much you mean to me" He said in the verge of tears. I was shocked by his words which sent more tears to stream from my eyes. So this whole time that Ivan's been with me... He also felt the pain that I've been feeling. Damn I'm a monster. "Feliza... Please... say something... It's ok if you don't want to... I mean-" I cut him off by tackling him in a hug. I cried on his chest. "I'm sorry..." I kept on repeating those words to him. "Fel.. I..." He said, trying to find words to say then chuckled. I raised my head to look at him. "Wh-what's so funny?" I asked probably looking like an idiot. "You're just so cute" he said looking down on me. I pouted burrying my head on his chest. "You're mean... But I love you for that.." I said raising my head to look at him. His face reddened. "R-really?" He asked, face red. I giggled. "Yeah"

"Love you, Feli"

"Love you too, Ivan"

With those words said, he closed the gap between us. I felt electricity flow inside my body. Why hadn't I realize it before? He's been there all along. I never felt this way before. I never felt so loved. We pulled away for air. "Hey, wanna run away with me? I mean I can-" I cut him off. "Yes" I said, nothing but joy filling my body. "Really? when?" he asked. "Now. Wait for me here. I'll tell Jolly." I said running towards the manor.