Last Goodbye

Feliza's POV:

It's been a month since I woke up and since that dreadful night Apparently, I was in coma for about a week. I still can't believe they're gone though... Pace stayed true to his words. He, along with the others are helping me which is honestly... Nice... I guess I never really knew they had this side. I'm also starting to warm up to them. I laugh with them from time to time which kina feels nice to be honest..

"Hey, Fel, let's go. It's time for dinner" My thoughts were interrupted by Pace. "Yeah. I'll be there in a bit" I replied putting down my wedding ring. Yes. I don't wear it anymore. It just.. Hurts to see it. Pace then smiled sadly and made his way towards me. He then hugged me which I surprisingly returned. "Don't worry... I'm sure they're in a better place now.. Don't worry" He said rubbing my back. He then pulled away and smiled his signature grin, stood up then stuck his hand for me to take. "C'mon, Feli!! I'm not leaving without you. I bet you can hear my tummy grumbling cause I am suuuper hungry. They made lasagna by the way so let's goooo" he stomped his feet like a child. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms on my chest. "And it's supposed to be my fault? No one told you to wait for me" I said laughing a bit. He then smirked, crossing his hands over his chest. "Hmm.. Fine. You asked for it..." He said. I suddenly felt hands on my waist. The next thing I know, he's already carrying me on his shoulder towards the dinning hall. I pounded on his back demanding to be put down. "Oi!! Put me down this instant! I have legs for a reason you know?" I said, hitting his back. "I'm sorry princess but you asked for it" He said laughing. I gave up because there's clearly no way of escaping his grip.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at us. Debito suddenly bursted out laughing. "Oi, you can put me down now" I said trying to get down. He then sat me down on my chair. Felicita on my left. Jolly on my right. "So are we missing something?" Debito asked wiggling his eyebrows on me and Pace. "What? No! That's just preposterous. Where'd you get that idea??" I asked, almost choking. "Well, Fel, Pace took too long to get you so we figured you guys made out.." Jolly said not looking up from his food. "What?? Even you, asparagus??" I asked in disbelief. "Just stating a fact, your flatness" He said smirking. Debito once again bursted out laughing. After that, we ate our food in silence. Mostly because all of us were hungry.

After dinner, we all went up to our own chambers, ready to retire for the night. I slid down onto my bed, sleep overtaking me.

I opened my eyes to see that I'm in the middle of a sunflower field. Not again... "Feliza!" I turned around to see Ivan holding a bundle that looks like a baby. Kyle also with them. "I-ivan.. Kyle... I- I thought you guys hated me... I'm so sorry. I know it's my fault.. I'm sorry. I'm a failure as a mother and as a wife... I'm so-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I immediately kissed back, missing the feeling of his lips on mine. He then pulled away, seeing my need for air. "We would never hate you, Feliza... I saw that nightmare you had a month ago... We can't do anything about it.. I'm sorry" he said, hanging his low. I felt small hands on my waist. I looked down to see Kyle hugging me. "I love you, mommy. We would never hate you. Me, Daddy, and my little sister" he smiled at me. I then snapped my head to Ivan only to see him smiling sadly at me. "Is-is that..?" I asked. He smiled, handing me the bundle which I gladly took. "Yes, love.. That's our daughter... She looks just like you" he said, admiring the little girl in my arms. "She's beautiful.." I said, awestruck. "She is, mommy. She got that from you" Kyle said. I laughed, tears sliding down my face. Ivan took my little girl again. "Our time here is running out..." He said sadly. "No...No, please... D-don't leave me again... Please" I pleaded. Ivan touched my face giving me a sweet peck on the lips. "I'm sorry, mommy... I wish we could stay.. But unfortunately, we're dead" Kyle said. "No.. Please..." I said, sobbing. "Feliza, honey.. Please... Let us go... I want you to be happy.. Please. Pace. I can see how he looks at you. It's the same look I give you everyday. I can see it in his eyes, Fel.. He loves you. He loves you just as much as I love you. Please, Feliza.. It's time to let go. You can't mourn forever.. Remember the day I found you crying after the duello? You didn't love me that time. You were in live with Pace but gave me a chance. Now I want you to give HIM a chance. I see myself in him actually.. How persistent he is in proving himself to you. Just like how I did back then. Maybe it's time to return that feelings for Pace. Give him a chance. Not just him but the Famiglia. They are trying, Feliza. Trying so hard to gain your trust, trying so hard for you to see that they changed. They love you, Feliza. They're your family. I think it's time to let go of the past and give room for the future." He explained. By this time I'm already sobbing. Not just because of sadness but also because of the realization. I feel like a heavy rock was lifted from my heart. Anger and hatred finally gone. I'm ready.

I hugged them all one last time. "Thank you, Ivan, Kyle and little angel. You opened my eyes. I'm finally ready to forgive. I won't forget though. I'll always keep you guys in my heart" I said, wiping tears from my eyes.

Goodbye...~