2

Quickly stepping out of the car, Ted let out a huff. "I'll check around the front area of the bar. Charlie, Y/N, you two take the back. I don't want Charlie getting attacked since he's still been recently injured."

Both you and Charlie nodded and headed into the bar. The front was pretty crowded, though it was easy to squeeze through and head to the back.

The back had a lot less people, though still some lingered around, either smoking, playing pool, or watching something on one of the TVs they had.

"I don't see him.." Charlie said with a worried tone. "Maybe we should check the bathrooms? He could just be drunk.."

Shrugging, you let out a sigh. "That could be a possibility.. I'll check the girls bathroom and make sure he didn't accidentally make his way in there.."

Soon the two of you parted, Charlie heading into the men's bathroom, you heading into the women's. The women's bathroom was completely empty. You even opened each stall just to make sure.

Though, while you checked around, your phone began to buzz. Quickly taking it out, you immediately answered the call, which luckily happened to be from Charlie.

"Y/N? I, uhm.. I found him.." Charlie said softly. "Meet me in the men's room, okay?"

Honestly, that's all you needed to hear. You agreed and ended the call, rushing out and walking into the men's bathroom.

Charlie was waiting nervously in front of the very back stall, but seeing you step in caused him to flood with relief. He rushed over and grabbed your arms, quickly pulling you into the stall. "He's.. uhm.."

Not even letting Charlie finished, you glanced over, seeing Schlatt sitting up against the wall. The bottom of his jaw was slightly bruised, the same for his bloody nose.

"Well, that's a code green, alright.." You muttered softly, walked over and crouching besides Schlatt. "Go find Ted and see if a bartender can give you some ice or something. I'll stay here and try to get him up."

He didn't even bother to try and argue with that, he just nodded and quickly rushed out, leaving you alone with Schlatt. You stood up and headed over to the sink, turning it on and wetting a few paper towels. After ringing them out, you headed back over to Schlatt, crouching down once again and beginning to wipe the blood from his nose.

Feeling the cool towel pressing on his face caused Schlatt to stir a bit. His eyes slowly fluttered open, and soon met with your gaze.

"Fucking hell, Schlatt, you can't just do shit like that." You said with a small huff, continuing to wipe the blood from his nose. "You had us all worried sick. What happened?"

Slowly lifting his hands up he rubbed his face, letting out a long sigh. "Led the fucker into the bathroom to finish the job. They seemed to already know my plan and got a few hits in on me."

Nodding, you let out a sigh, carefully running your finger over the bruise on his jaw. "I can see that. Do you think they could still be here?"

Schlatt immediately shook his head, grabbing his phone and stuffing it into his pocket. "Hell no. They heard me call you guys. Most likely they're long gone." He muttered, grabbing onto the wall and slowly standing up. He stumbled slightly, which caused you to panic and quickly grab him by his waist.

"Slow down there, Schlatt. You're obviously a bit woozy. If we're leaving, I'm helping you." You said softly, keeping your arms around him.

Honestly, he didn't protest whatever. He just carefully held onto one of your hands and huffed. "Fine.. where are the other shitheads?"